Training Report - Thursday 2019-01-10

I want to use some off my panic dollars

Nino be Ninin

2 Likes

I think we have had plenty of practice at that too😊

1 Like

daniher begley Gleeson redman all coming off major injuries so what do you expect back full tilt .

smith is clearly being managed as to work load its not like hes suddenly loast a leg.

McKenna maybe just the same.

parish won his section of the time trial so when he actually gets fit its going to be interesting lol

Raz tearing it up did you miss that!

they all be on individual programs if you had any understanding of fitness programs…

Sydney were the masters of it the first to do it…GPS in the back of the jersey…

I ride a push bike and I can tell the data you can get will blow your mind…the key is understanding the actual player and how his data relates to him.

you may watch NBA do you ever notice certain players are only allowed to play certain minutes when they return from injury…its all part of the science!

3 Likes

Geez there are some miserable gits in here

9 Likes

How do toy know they are gits?

1 Like

Surely you spent them all long ago

Every side will not have some players ready rd1. Injuries are a part of the game when players are being pushed to the enth degree physically.

AFL having the highest running demands any team sport.

If McKenna is carrying something they managing so be it. Someone else steps up.

There is a reason teams need adequate depth despite many ‘supporters’ wanting to delist / trade players the second they aren’t seen as best 22.

3 Likes

From this point we should be seeing a lot more game simulations. Theres only about 6 weeks to go before the JLT.

True but a team like Essendon can’t afford to have injuries to thier good players our depth to cover injuries is not as good as some other teams.

What gives me hope is Collingwood they were able to play in a GF with a stack of injuries through the year hoping we can do simialar

You reckon???

I’d say our depth is excellent.

4 Likes

Bullshit- name all those teams who have more injury cover than us.
And properly- not just a list of extra mids when they have no key position cover at all.

1 Like

Are we still trying to assuage Nino’s farkin psychotic paranoia?

6 Likes

I think it comes down to coaching as well then just relying on depth players to fill the void

OFF :clap:SEASON :clap:BLITZ :clap:DELIVERS :clap:ONCE :clap:AGAIN :clap:

9 Likes

Yarp

1 Like

We have a heap of supporters not ready for round 1

4 Likes

I’m not sure we have any players ready for round one, yet.

4 Likes

Looks like they’re a fair way off round one

Up to ten weeks off it, some even further.

1 Like