Training report - Thursday 21 January 2021

Accomodation rentals, mainly short term athough some times longer. We just had the guys that ran the DRS system at the cricket leave today after 2 months in Melbourne.

In March within 2 days we went from strong reliable business to having $65,000 pm fixed expenses and zero income. That was some fun times.

After an incredibly difficult lockdown (including being beaten up by some French guys having an illegal party the day after moving in on a 5 month lease) we manged to just scrape through. Now with the recent border closures all bookings from interstate in the last 3 weeks have cancelled with no new interstate bookings. Winter looks incredibly bleak, I don’t know how we’ll get through it with the current state government policies (or all tourism and hospitality related businesses in the whole CBD area for that matter).

If we have to close I have no idea what I would do but I most likely wouldn’t be able to get to training.

We have 2, 3 and 4 bedroom apartments and a 7 bedroom mansion in St Kilda.
Here’s an example of one of our apartments, a 3 bedroom penthouse on Flinders Street.

10% off all published prices for Blitzers and their friends.
Sorry for the little advertising spiel, but any help would be most appreciated.

87 Likes