Training report - Thursday 21 January 2021

True - keeping in mind we’ve got the davey twins coming in next year (and one of the hirds or wanganeen might slip into the forward line as well in future!

1 Like

Agree he is to be congratulated on coming back in great shape. I have never seen him looking so trim. Let’s hope he can get back to playing like the champ he is.

Not so sure about this. I’ve heard club wasn’t happy with the shape he (Stringer) returned in.

1 Like

Maybe he was too fit, and they were concerned they wouldn’t have as many excuses.

2 Likes

Made a few others look bad?

1 Like

If anyone wants to come down training is on tomorrow morning (Saturday) at 9am

7 Likes

Thanks mate, are they still doing a bit of training at windy hill here and there or is it all at Tulla now?

They had a skills session again today at Windy Hill, which is really just a light run.
As far as I know all the main sessions are at Tulla.

1 Like

Would be nice if he could actually join a training session though.

It’s 5am in Qld on Saturday morning yet there is no training report posted for today’s session. Not complaining just whingeing.
Maybe @nackers could wear a head-cam from when he gets up so we can see what he has for breakfast, whether he lies to his Mrs and tells her he has to go to work, and if he stops at red lights on the way to the ground. This will provide fertile material to analyse and interpret as we discuss the true meaning of every word in the training report scriptures.

9 Likes

Would it be a lie? Seems like a pretty important job to me.

3 Likes

If he gets caught running a red light or speeding I wonder if he explains where he’s going or just says Fark Carlton ?

I just heard it’s starting at 8.15 today

8 Likes

Of course it is. Musical training times.

Thanks Neil. I may head on over. Anyone else going?

1 Like

I am putting my day on hold, pending these reports.

6 Likes

Good energy today so far. Team defense a huge focus this year. Team celebrates a turn over. Truck yelling hard at Cox after not setting up right. Serious intent today.

19 Likes

Thank fark

Accountability. Music to my ears.

1 Like

New Saturday training thread has been created.

1 Like