Training report - Thursday 21 January 2021

I haven’t seen him this week, he was there last week

1 Like

Sorry to hear this Neil

11 Likes

3 Likes

Thanks. I might venture into the COVID 19 thread at some stage and have a good old fashioned whinge there.

7 Likes

In training where has Guelfi been playing? please tell me back pocket!

Would be a massive weapon at that height if he’s got the pace + agility and develops the endurance to keep up with wingmen like Hill / Gaff / McCluggage… very difficult match up, would force teams to do something different

6 Likes

He only joined the main group for the first time today, and i don’t think he joined in the match sim.

1 Like

Any comments on Eyre @nackers?

Yes, that’s what we were saying today. If he can be relied upon to outmark his opponent it will have a huge impact.

1 Like

Not too much yet, he has been in the modified group until today, and the first year players as I said earlier don’t complete all the drills. We should see more in the coming weeks to make a better assessment.

2 Likes

you don’t believe this do you?

Though i could watch Eyre kick a footy all day

7 Likes

What does you business do @nackers

Yes the question was deliberately asked so that you could plug your business. Why not.

16 Likes

I think it should be worth noting that they obviously didn’t play any footy this year, and it’s really hard to build up muscle when playing a full season of footy.

No doubt a lot of the boys would have spent a lot of time in the gym, but what they have put on in size they have lost in the body contact and hits which is so important in developing muscles. Be interesting to see how the Victorian draftees go in their first year across the league.

Did Hurley do this after he was out marked?

23 Likes

‘We’ve decided to train inside the Hangar today’

Yep!! At least that particular comment was.

Missing footy season, Feelin flat after a big day of work.

Log on to blitz and read
@nackers casual casual observances of training session.

Instantly feel better.

10 Likes

Thanks Nackers

2 Likes

That there is the problem. If only Waverley was still a venue.