Training Report: Wednesday 16/01/2019

Nope. We need Blitz reporters set up on their front lawn for the next 12 months.

4 Likes

Tim Watson made his VFL debut at the age of fifteen years and 305 days.
Tom needs to have a damn hard look at himself. 17, and whatā€™s he got to show for it. One training session and 56 Blitz posts.

11 Likes

Is too early for the Tom Hird Academy?

8 Likes

Still essentially the whole year before possibly could be drafted.

Given his age growth spurt still possible and certainly plenty to go with physical development.

Itā€™s not like heā€™s in line for rd1 nor if drafted end of year for 2020 rd1. The great thing about our team at present is young players wonā€™t need to be rushed. They can just do their VFL time until ready.

Hope he makes it! Would be great for the Hird family & they deserve plenty of happy times.

And for the fans to have another Hird, even if he just ends up a small defender!

2 Likes

Is there training today? If so what times usually

Iā€™m hoping for a @nackers report today!

All clear mate.
No cancers, and youā€™re not shooting blanks.

5 Likes

At training now with @jackie_mihocek, ill have a report in a few hours. There is some possibly bad news to report

2 Likes

Zmerret injury?

Yep

Bad ?

Hold meā€¦

1 Like

RIP season 2019

I need info now dammit!

Someone on the Facebook bomber page is saying it appears to be a bad injury.

Theyā€™ce previously been very reliable with injury news.

Dont know, but seems worse than a rolled ankle

NOT THIS AGAIN???

YOU MONSTER!!!

Meanwhile I am at at Mt Stromlo, there is some possibly bad news to report, a giant earth crossing asteroid is about to hit Earth, I will report it in a few hours when I get around to it.

1 Like

All-Star_Bomber_18

1h

Zac Merrett, down at training this morning, in pain and carted off with lower leg injury. Fingers crossed

Just reported in the injury thread by all Star bomber :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Nackers To Do List:
Watch training, witness Zerret carried off the track, Coffee and a burger at the Hangar coffee shop, read the paper, watch the tennisā€¦

:grinning:

4 Likes