Training report - Wednesday 6 January 2021

I’m lid on

I learnt not to get excited during pre season only to be burnt on,on having a ■■■■ season

1 Like

There’s not getting excited and there’s being a pessimistic ■■■■ about the most banal of comments.

Get the rod out of your ■■■

7 Likes

Do you want Blitzlow votes again at the end of this year?

4 Likes

You won’t be happy until all the Irish players are gone, will you!

7 Likes

Haha.

A final win or two will make me happy. I’m hoping this year is the year we start climbing up the ladder

1 Like

Oh no

10 Likes

Misiti would be around 196 and with a very well developed upper body. he also moved very well, looks quite althletic.

Moore and Wanganeen both look around 186 and both look very likely types.

Hird is very small, smaller than his brother in both height and build, I would say he’s less than 170 at the moment but maybe that’s just because of his light frame.

18 Likes

Who wants to tell him?

3 Likes

you’ve picked the wrong year for that nino I’m sorry to say

6 Likes

Flags make me happy, finals wins is just an improvement, without the flag it’s a disappointment.

2 Likes

BRING

2 Likes

Would even be happy if we finish mid table or just outside the 8 at least that shows me the team has improved from last season

Who’s going do round 2?

1 Like

Given the short pre-season my main hope is that the players have returned in good shape, as there is less time for those who have over indulged to get themselves right.

There is no point being pessimistic at this time of the year. Every year one club from our part of the ladder jumps up and surprises the competition. Given our poor performance last year which was at least partially related to our poor injury run last year (touch wood), we should have natural improvement just from having our better players on the park. This should give us a head start on potential upside for the year from the younger players stepping up as Ridley did last year.

Let’s hope that’s us

1 Like

Would be some serious growth spurts for all of them if that’s the case, here where their pre-season heights last year

Misiti 192cm
Moore 182cm
Wanganeen 174cm

3 Likes

What type of player is young smokin’ Joe?

4cms In a year sounds plausible for that age

KPP

Another tall?dang

Any f/s that are contested animal mids?