How did Nigel Lockyer train?

4 Likes

EFA

I’ll ask my spies in the NT

2 Likes

Any Suplemental draft try outs?

I saw Joe a couple months ago. Still in ripping nick

1 Like

How is Draper looking? Does he look ready to take another step this year?

Thanks in advance Nackers.

Unless they play for Richmond - with 2 exceptions they’re all short arses

1 Like

Think he’ll do well at the Lions?

1 Like

1 Like

Misiti watch please.

who is that?

Training today in cool windy overcast conditions, very cold for January.

The whole group trained today except for Ambrose, Tippa, Cox, Mossie and Mcbride (who is still in hotel quarantine), along with the JHA kids already mentioned. Before anyone asks I have no idea why they didn’t train.

Training started around 9.30 and finished about 11.30, with players put into groups of a maximum of 10, which is apparently until Monday until they all have their covid tests confirmed.

As a result there players scattered all over both grounds and it was very difficult to keep track of many players at all.

The drills were also fairly basic as a result of the small groups so there isn’t really a lot to take out of todays session.

It was also a little difficult to be sure of who was in the modified group, but mostly it looked like Heppell, Shiel, Guelfi, Johnson and Laverde (who seemed to leave the track quite early. None of them looked overly hindered in their movements though, Shiel in particular did several sprints at full pace and is looking good.

Which is more than I can say for Stewart. There must be some sort of internal award going for the worst hairdo imaginable, and Stewart’s new close cropped peroxide blond would surely be a short priced favourite at this stage.

But physically Stewart is looking good, he looks a little leaner but still well developed in the upper body.

Of the other players back for the first time this year:

• we finally go to lay our eyes on Stringer, and he’s definitely looking in the best condition since he arrived at the club. No sign at all of excess with and a very trin stomach.
  • Hooker also seems to have trimmed down a bit and was moving very well.
  • Redman looks to have bulked up and filled out a bit, he looks a very good size.
  • Gleeson looks to have put on a bit more size, interesting to see if he can maintain it.
  • I didn’t see much of Laverde bit it also looked like he had bulked up a bit.

I’m not sure when the next session is, I’ll hopefully find out later today, but it will almost certainly be either Friday or Saturday.

97 Likes

Stewart

1 Like

Jason Akamanis

32 Likes

Clearly going full tilt for the brownlow this year.

1 Like

I knew it!

Looking forward to String having a break out season

Hopefully he re-signs soon

1 Like

A bloke that’s getting ahead of himself?

Just so I can set myself up for disappointment. Is there a genuine chance Tex chooses us?

Stewart?

someone who has lost a bet

1 Like