Training - Saturday 23/02/19

Can they put subtitles on what McKenna said. It was something about rehab group after that I have no idea.

1 Like

WHO IS AT TRAINING TODAY??!!?

2 Likes

BBQ is over, I think our training reporters have lost interest in training now.

2 Likes

from AFL

At training on Monday, skipper Dyson Heppell appeared to be running freely after managing hamstring tendinitis in the past month, while Zach Merrett showed no signs of an ankle sprain sustained five weeks ago.

Key defender Cale Hooker also trained on Monday as he overcomes a hamstring complaint but won’t meet the Blues on Thursday night.

Meantime, defender Matt Dea , who managed 12 games for the Bombers last season, was spotted watching on in a sporting brace on his left knee.

The Bombers are expected to clarify the severity of his setback on Monday afternoon.

4 Likes

It’s not the same as a nackers report.

4 Likes

@CharlieDons is there :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Guelfi looks like he might need to focus on his walking before he steps it up to running.

3 Likes

I’ll be adding photos and videos to album below, just refresh your browser.

15 Likes

Love seeing Marty back out there! Cheers for the pics. :slight_smile:

What happened to Hams’ hand? Was there a report on this?

I think you mean hock

12 Likes

chef… yep, you would think that :slight_smile:

3 Likes

It’s a healing tattoo saying ‘I write with my right…’

1 Like

TAB odds

GWS $1.70
Essendon $2.15

TAB are underestimating us here Essendon should be shorter than that we convincingly beat them at their home turf last season

3 Likes

I’m not sure how many of you guys have seen Dylan Shiel in the flesh, personally I’d never seen him live until he arrived at Essendon, (nor was I ever a big rap for him previously)

The series of photos below show his amazing power and incredible acceleration, and his change of direction at speed is Chris Judd like.

I am rapt he is a Bomber

30 Likes

Great shots!

Gleeson seems to be moving okay there?

2 Likes

We are going to seriously wet themselves if he is half as good as we hope he’ll be for us.

2 Likes

Thats not a Rolls Royce, thats a Bugatti Veyron.

5 Likes

The guy is constantly as 45 degrees.

1 Like

I’d have us at even odds but with it at their home ground it looks about right. Having said that, they’re definitely good enough odds for me to stick $50 on it. We’re usually come out firing in round 1.