Training - Saturday 23rd April 2022

If we are looking for effort and defensive pressure i wouldn’t be bringing in stringer this week, even more so off the back of an injury where his workrate drops off another 30 percent.

might have found more then 5 players in a row without hitting the ground

42 posts for a training thread. Interest certainly has dropped off. Just hope the team can show some on the field this week.

Need to really go old school and get him wearing Jenkin Top Liners…that’s ankle protection right there! No greek sounding ankle injuries with those on

I think we have worked out that training means nothing… this team has no heart.

From what I can tell… we train at 80% intensity against witches hats and then wonder why we get smashed by any kind of oppo pressure.

Train as you mean to play. Until we do that… we won’t improve.

15 Likes

Gotta say, I get tired of hearing how well the team is training when they perform like a steaming pile of shitt. Zero fks for training from me.

5 Likes

Truck needs to set standards this pre season anyone who dosen’t want to work hard and scarifice thier game for the team they can pack up and leave

No more enough is enough

I enjoy reading the reports because I can’t make it down and thank all contributors.

8 Likes

What’s he been doing the past two pre seasons then?

Agreed, regardless of form I love reading whatever insights training watchers have to give. Forever thankful!

3 Likes

who knows i think season is a real eye opoener

Truck has showed he’s willing to make the tough calls on players, there’s plenty of examples of that.

But you are limited in the number of players you can move on, and unfortunately we have had a lot of players on the list we’ve needed to move on.