Training Summary & Pics 11 May

Training at TVSC in overcast and chilly conditions this morning. Most of the drills took place on the Etihad sized oval with players in good spirits.
The only obvious absentee was Simpkin. Others to undertake modified or light training were Stokes, Laverde, McKernan and Dempsey. The good news was that Francis completed a full session with the main group and looks ready to return to the VFL side this weekend.
Expect between 2 and 3 changes for this week.

Now for some pics…

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Harvs does an early run through to impress Tippa! Maybe he wants his position…NOT!

“Hey Michael, you always get to lead!”

Darcy Parish is back to being first to the ball at stoppages.

Kelly tries to show the young guys a clean pair of heals but Hammsy moves close for the tackle.

‘The Langford’ stretches to mark at full pace on the lead.

Even Captain BJ showed he can still mark on the lead.

…not to be outdone, young Tippa gets prepared to defend the lines.

Jakey Long gets space on Jason Ashby to mark.

Kommsy gives Hammsy his verdict on his quick getaway! Parish seems horrified!

“…and my Chinese Sherrin cookie says…!”

Stokes and Laverde move freely in lapwork.

For further pics check out my Instagram @karmabomber

TIPPA continues his unrepresentative rate of appearances (I make it 3 of 41 this time).

Not complaining o:)

Nice work kb. Thanks

Great shots Karma. Starting to see the outline of muscle in the Francis lamp posts. Plenty of muscle was there, but had been hiding.

TIPPA continues his unrepresentative rate of appearances (I make it 3 of 41 this time).

Not complaining o:)

Tippa is in amazing nick ( skinfolds) . Built package !

Looks like these guys have never seen a football at training before. I guess that would explain our ball handling skills.

Training at TVSC in overcast and chilly conditions this morning. Most of the drills took place on the Etihad sized oval with players in good spirits. The only obvious absentee was Simpkin. Others to undertake modified or light training were Stokes, Laverde, McKernan and Dempsey. The good news was that Francis completed a full session with the main group and looks ready to return to the VFL side this weekend. Expect between 2 and 3 changes for this week.

Now for some pics…

Harvs does an early run through to impress Tippa! Maybe he wants his position…NOT!

OH THOSE ARMS <3

Oh nearly forgot, thanks for the pics and report Karma :slight_smile:

My man!

Great news on Francis. Seeing him play seniors is probably the biggest thing I’m looking forward to for the rest of the year now that we’ve seen Parish, Tippa and Hartley tear I up.

That’s Jetta!

(is that racist?)

Looks like these guys have never seen a football at training before. I guess that would explain our ball handling skills.

They are practising the AFL favourites handball technique (i.e. throw).

Thanks Karma- top stuff again!

People I would not want to be tackled by #1:

Fabulous work once again. Thanks Karma.

DJR might clarify. Is it…

“The Langford”

Or

“The” Langford

?

DJR might clarify. Is it...

“The Langford”

Or

“The” Langford

?

Maybe we could just ask DJR for permission to revert to Kyle Langford? :confused:

DJR might clarify. Is it...

“The Langford”

Or

“The” Langford

?

Maybe we could just ask DJR for permission to revert to Kyle Langford? :confused:

No.

But I might forgive dropping the “a” for Jake, given Kyle ain’t ever playing VFL again.

“Mine’s got … errrr … looks like a kangaroo or something on it. Does yours have a kangaroo Jackson?”

“Mine’s got … errrr … looks like a kangaroo or something on it. Does yours have a kangaroo Jackson?”

“These footballs all have laces in them. I havent seen one at Essendon with laces out !”

jeebus francis is a lump of a kid… going to be a unit, like a ranga plugger

once he gets in the team is going to be quite hard to displace (literally)