Training the Twelve Suspended Players

@“Eastie Boi” - forum elected PT, heavy program of squats only

https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/t51.2885-15/s640x640/sh0.08/e35/12558804_1684035758540643_1686175941_n.jpg this was taken one week ago apparently

One of the 12 has really let their hair go …

That player in the white training shoes must still be on the roids as he has shrunken testicles and a lost package like Barbies boyfriend
body builder Ken.

I’ve been thinking about things and have decided to go out in solidarity with the boys and get myself a WADA ban. How can I go about this? Happy to ingest any drugs on offer, as required. Anyone care to join me?

I've been thinking about things and have decided to go out in solidarity with the boys and get myself a WADA ban. How can I go about this? Happy to ingest any drugs on offer, as required. Anyone care to join me?

I’m in!

Could they play for A section amateurs?
Nope. Can't participate in any sport where the governing body is a signatory to the WADA code.

I don’t know why they have to train under someone. Surely they know how to go for a run and lift some heavy things by now?

99% of them just want to kick a footy and don’t take the slightest interest in other aspects like S&C regimes etc

I've been thinking about things and have decided to go out in solidarity with the boys and get myself a WADA ban. How can I go about this? Happy to ingest any drugs on offer, as required. Anyone care to join me?

Sign up to Powerlifting Australia and tell them you train at Doherty’s (ensuring you get dobbed in to ASADA), go to a chemist and buy Glycerin/Glycerol to mix into your water and wait to be tested

What do you mean? You don’t have to ingest them. You just need someone to insist that you did. That and be used by some shadowy figures and their agendas. Should get the job done.

What do you mean? You don’t have to ingest them. You just need someone to insist that you did. That and be used by some shadowy figures and their agendas. Should get the job done.

Hang on - do you have proof that you haven’t taken anything banned???

But where’s the fun in that?

*and I’m in

We can all have a cup of Milo, pretty sure that’s a banned peptide.

I’ve just finished my Super Coach - initial team - looking at both Dea & Simpkin (already have Parrish / Brown / Kommer & Hartley in team - unsure about Francis) so - what happens this time next year - are the 12 banned players given an"injury" discount on their prices for 2016? Or a little bit early for this discussion.

I've just finished my Super Coach - initial team - looking at both Dea & Simpkin (already have Parrish / Brown / Kommer & Hartley in team - unsure about Francis) so - what happens this time next year - are the 12 banned players given an"injury" discount on their prices for 2016? Or a little bit early for this discussion.
Who gives a ■■■■
I've just finished my Super Coach - initial team - looking at both Dea & Simpkin (already have Parrish / Brown / Kommer & Hartley in team - unsure about Francis) so - what happens this time next year - are the 12 banned players given an"injury" discount on their prices for 2016? Or a little bit early for this discussion.

Will not support anything AFL or Herald Sun.
Fark SuperCoach!!!

Around 1pm today, I took straight into my stomach an undocumented mix of peptides*. Come at me, bros.
  • ham and cheese sandwich. Still one of my favourite lines of the Saga: I will keep using it until Clothier is punished for his retrospective booty-covering spin.
Around 1pm today, I took straight into my stomach an undocumented mix of peptides*. Come at me, bros.
  • ham and cheese sandwich. Still one of my favourite lines of the Saga: I will keep using it until Clothier is punished for his retrospective ■■■■-covering spin.

The boomerang caper’s been awash with that sort of stuff for years.

So they can’t participate in any WADA sport but they are still tested by ASADA during ban. What happens if when players are asked to be tested they tell them to FO?

So they can't participate in any WADA sport but they are still tested by ASADA during ban. What happens if when players are asked to be tested they tell them to FO?

It’s a one or 2 year ban for refusing a test iirc

edit
Current persons serving ASADA bans for refusal/failure to comply have 2, 2 & 4 year bans (though the 4 year one is both unusual and comical as the guy said he was going to get his license then got in his car and drove off, tried telling ASADA it was his brother then called his coach trying to get him to back his story up)

No Wada signed codes, eh? Just go and train with NFL clubs for a few months of their preseason.

No Wada signed codes, eh? Just go and train with NFL clubs for a few months of their preseason.

Great, I hear they have great DIY at home supplements programs too.

Quite a few will be holidaying together in Europe later in the year then going on to train at high altitude in America.