Training Thursday 10/12/20

You could be right but I haven’t really looked at his arms, just that his legs and upper body seem to have more definition.

1 Like

Its the ol’ Bulk n Cut. Its very difficult to put on muscle without a huge caloric intake, which im sure they will all be on (some more than others), but as previously mentioned, they will do a Cut prob in Feb and shed off the size quickly (and will lose a little of the muscle) as the running takes a front seat.

2 Likes

Without the enormous amounts of cardio they do during the season (training and match day), they will actually start to bulk up pretty quickly. Once the cardio loads start again they will start to slim down again, but hopefully will retain some of the muscle they have added. As such, changes to body shape in a ten week period can easily be noticeable.

He literally doesn’t have a juice body, yeah most actors do juice but my entire point was that it’s possible

1 Like

I kind of hope all are back at training by now. In previous years they’d already have started and 2021 season is commencing at the same time as usual

I just look at his name and I get excited.

1 Like

Jones wants to play Nick Reiwoldt style.
It means turning himself inside out every game he plays & running.
:thinking: Best of luck.

Cheers lads, I’m hoping to get to training myself on Monday.

8 Likes

Yeah I get ya,
But 30kgs in a few months is not possible. But I suppose if hes chucking the weight back on from the machinist its a different story.

Blow makes you lose weight not put it on. Massive appetite suppressant. Allegedly.

7 Likes

@nackers hey mate, do you know what days training will be on for the rest of December? Is it Monday, Wednesday and Friday? Thanks

No I don’t know for sure yet.
It was Monday and Thursday this week and I’m pretty sure it will also be on this coming Monday as well. They may even have a session on Saturday but I’m only really guessing at the moment.

@CJohns has some fairly good contacts at the club but even he doesn’t know for certain yet.

1 Like

Seems like they are bulking the players up similar to what we had under hird. Don’t mind it as we have been getting destroyed in the contested ball for the last couple of years.

My mother rang the club during the week, they said that the Bomber Shop wouldn’t be open onsite until March.

Looks like it’s watching training from the fence this summer.

1 Like

Better get those long lenses and binoculars happening, people!

Just watch the tall blokes and the short blokes - thankfully our drafting has made it easier
(If they’re in between its Stringer Langford Laverde or Redman)

1 Like

Well I probably won’t make it then…

2 Likes

Yeah, but how many contests was Bale able to get to once he gained the 30 kegs?

3 Likes

Interesting post about Hooker training

8 Likes

2 posts were split to a new topic: Training report - Monday 13 December 2020