Training Thursday 10/4/14

What is this crap re Carlisle.

Hahaha here he is!

I smythy!

carlisle?!!!!!!!!! - cue blitz meltdown and another weekend of late withdrawal speculation. i hate sunday games

85e9169265ddde3fd0c0d84740a32dd3.gif

Cheers for the report JM. It must suck to be delivering (potentially) bad news to Blitz. Hopefully Carlisle and Ryder get up. Great to hear Bomber is continuing to embrace the fans, media, etc; he’s a fascinating character.

carlisle?!!!!!!!!! - cue blitz meltdown and another weekend of late withdrawal speculation. i hate sunday games

cue backlash if he is injured from having to ruck for a game, even against someone like Warnock.

Hardy is fine. He had a corky, not a fkg quad. That supercoach page knows fk all
lol at everyone going nuts with selection. I bet we will have two changes, max

This is what my money is on.

The supercoach page is listing Hardy as being injured too (Quad: Subject to fitness test).
So outs could be Chappy, Hardy, Carlisle, Fletcher, with no Ryder/Ambrose/Kommer to come back in.
Still...
Pears Hurley Bags
Hibberd Hooker Gleeson
Watson Zaka Hocking
JD Myers Heppel
Howlett Melksham Licha
Jerret Goddard Stanton
Ashby, Zerret, Colyer, Van Unen
Would prefer someone to take on Sandilands other than JD, so JD can at least play as a tall decoy in the FWD line.

Last i heard pears was also injured
If carlisle and paddy both miss we have to upgrade thurlow surely?
Do we have anymore tall forward options left at all?

Oops, Pears would have been ■■■■■■ handy if fletch is to miss.

Agree on the Thurlow upgrade. In hindsight we still would have belted Carlton last week with Thurlow in the side, and Carlisle might not have been hurt. Don't want one of our remaining talls getting injured against Sandy.

And Begbie, he's still a kid and he's only played 7 games, running around as a decoy is about all he's doing at the moment.

Hey Wannabe, yeah he may be a kid mate but he's still attracting the best defender most times (ie Thompson, the all-Aust full back).   There's nothing decoy-ey about him I reckon.  He's our number one tall forward.  

Maybe they gave Carlisle the session off (they do this quite often) in preparation for a fairly taxing rucking performance coming up against Sandilands...

Hardy is fine. He will play.

cue backlash if he is injured from having to ruck for a game, even against someone like Warnock.

Carlisle when interviewed post game about rucking seemed as happy as Leisure Suit Larry after he finally hooked up with whoever his flame was in that game that was briefly popular in the '80s, so I doubt it (if it is anything) happened during the match.

I just dont know why Jackie Mihocek would bother letting us know that Carlisle may not play.

just creates more speculation on something when there was none to begin with. Happy with the Ryder information though.

Because he’d cop a flogging if Carlisle didn’t get up for it, some morons would be saying “why didn’t he say Anything??!!?!!?”

In: Carroll German Klemke

where da subs at peeto? 

In - hislop

In: Danny Morgan, Andrew Bomford

I just dont know why Jackie Mihocek would bother letting us know that Carlisle may not play.

just creates more speculation on something when there was none to begin with. Happy with the Ryder information though.

Ban hammer.

Maybe they gave Carlisle the session off (they do this quite often) in preparation for a fairly taxing rucking performance coming up against Sandilands...

How dare you speak common sense and suggest something highly likely on Blitz! You fool!

Least favourite poster on Blitz 2014: mattgmc87

I just report what I see and hear and unfortunately it is not always good news - if you want that go to the official website.

READY MADE!

READY MADE!

mmmmmm vanilla