Training Thursday 17/7/14

BJ was really switched on and focused that he even noticed one casual observer sitting down and taking notes, thinking he was an opposition scout, he asked - "Who's he f*cking working for?"  :lol:

Pretty sure that was me because a trainer came over and questioned me.  When I said I wrote for Bomber Blitz he asked me how BB was going but said he didn't read it himself.

Damm! Next time I'll come over and say hello. I was the idiot who decided to leave his jumper in the car and thought it would be warm enough.

Yeah they definitely are on the lookout for scouts, I noticed someone kept doing a round of the oval and walking near the Melrose Drive fence just to make sure no one was spying from a car.

Please do say hello.

John and Harry hunt for spies - two suspicious characters today turned out to be from the Sherrif's office - probably trying to clamp a car in a house opposite the ground.  The best way to spy would be to send a woman dressed in Essendon gear - they rarely get questioned unless they are good looking.

HaHa last time I was there I got quizzed as to who was the Bombers most improved player.  Old geezer maintained it was Hooker but I stood firm and backed Bags.  Reckon I'll stand by that call.

It such a stark team now that the whole sorry saga is out in the open and not one-sided. Really want to see what this team can achieve with nothing over their heads.

It such a stark team now that the whole sorry saga is out in the open and not one-sided. Really want to see what this team can achieve with nothing over their heads.

Yeah it's great to see the players up and about as it has really reverberated throughout the whole club down to the fans. We've backed the boys since day 1 and it's great to see the gameplan coming together and a lot of players taking the next step. 

You can only hope that Ryder is being "rested" to freshen him up.  He's had by far his most consistent year, but he's also carried a huge load in Bellchambers' absence.

Meanwhile, doubts have emerged about whether Bellchambers is carrying any loads at all.

Who would go to training if you could go home

Outstanding

Hey guys! Look to the right of the picture .... it's Tom Bellchambers!!

The skipper went for a few laps, stopping in between for rests and was joined by Hams and Gleeson

Bomber flanked by his henchmen.

HaHa last time I was there I got quizzed as to who was the Bombers most improved player.  Old geezer maintained it was Hooker but I stood firm and backed Bags.  Reckon I'll stand by that call.

Hooker, most improved? Welcome to 2013. 

You can only hope that Ryder is being "rested" to freshen him up.  He's had by far his most consistent year, but he's also carried a huge load in Bellchambers' absence.

Meanwhile, doubts have emerged about whether Bellchambers is carrying any loads at all.

TBC looks happy.

I’ve stuffed up it was Carlisle absent not Ryder. Sorry. If the mods can alter the report I would appreciate it.

I've stuffed up it was Carlisle absent not Ryder. Sorry. If the mods can alter the report I would appreciate it.

July report