Training Thursday 20/815

Thanks Jackie & Karma - your efforts to attend and report on the training sessions every week are always greatly appreciated.

Some interesting points made with regards Lloyd (will be interesting to see what he does next year as not sure his joint media and club responsibilities work together as well as he would like).

I am assuming from the reports on Winders that he wont be back for a farewell game but how was Fletch looking today?

Karma Bomber says he is aiming for the Richmond game.

Fletch was standing in the goals most of the session, offering a bit of advice, but he didn’t join in. Winders and Myers in beanies.

Thanks Jackie & Karma - your efforts to attend and report on the training sessions every week are always greatly appreciated.

Some interesting points made with regards Lloyd (will be interesting to see what he does next year as not sure his joint media and club responsibilities work together as well as he would like).

I am assuming from the reports on Winders that he wont be back for a farewell game but how was Fletch looking today?

Was there a lot of media around? I honestly thought more people would’ve turned up today.

Was there a lot of media around? I honestly thought more people would've turned up today.

Didn’t notice any media at all. I was surprised at how few there were there as well.

Windier than Windy Hill today I think.

Nice to meet you again Jackie, and to catch up with Karma. You guys do a great job.