Training Thursday 3/4/14

Where Kommer at?

180px-Comma.png

kXBy0DH.png

Fixed

kXBy0DH.png

Fixed

is that a comma or an apostrophe ? with hair ?

kXBy0DH.png

Fixed

is that a comma or an apostrophe ? with hair ?

When he takes a speccie, he technically becomes Nick Apostrophe for a few seconds. True story.

Simon Goodwin appears to the be the new head of the ‘Black Ops Division’.

Thanks as usual! :)

Do you allow other blitzers to join you on training days?

Ambrose to ruck then?

Please Jackie, do all us Blitzers a favour and head on over to these spies one day for a chat. I’d love to know their reaction to you approaching them.

Simon Goodwin appears to the be the new head of the 'Black Ops Division'.

Say that again

Goddard will kill em Sunday.........Just gotta feelin'.

kXBy0DH.png
Fixed

Terrific

Please Jackie, do all us Blitzers a favour and head on over to these spies one day for a chat. I'd love to know their reaction to you approaching them.

He should just go over to the car and stand in front of the 'spy' with his back turned to obstruct their view.  If they move the car just repeat.  Would be pretty funny.

One thing I don't understand is, why don't they do all the new plays in the hanger.

I assume there is a lot done behind closed doors and they would be aware that spies are watching when they are outside.  The boundary line drill was probably setup specifcially for the Carlton spy just to give Mick sleepless nights until Sunday

If it was Mick, it would be Grey Ops.

Please Jackie, do all us Blitzers a favour and head on over to these spies one day for a chat. I'd love to know their reaction to you approaching them.

He should just go over to the car and stand in front of the 'spy' with his back turned to obstruct their view.  If they move the car just repeat.  Would be pretty funny.

We'd need a heads up if that was going to happen. Would be sad if there was no one there to see it.

We'd need a heads up if that was going to happen. Would be sad if there was no one there to see it.

I'm in.

And I'm prepared to dress up for it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RcpSGB3odyU

did thurlow actually train with the main group?

massive role of the dice if they don't play him.

Mainly trained with the VFL group.

Thanks JM.

Did Dalgleish have a full training session with the seniors? If so, assume he'll line up in VFL this weekend?

I didn't notice him today.

Simon Goodwin was also a bit security conscious today and asked us to move away as he directed a special throw in drill but he need not worry as I won't report the new tactic which they are developing.

Aww, c'mon. We won't tell anyone.........................Honest!

If I told you I'd have to kill you.

Where Kommer at?

According to the club website he is a few weeks away.

Thanks as usual! :)

Do you allow other blitzers to join you on training days?

You would be most welcome come and say hello.  I'm the one with Tiffany.

I think there is a fair bit of subtlety to Jackie's training reports. I like to read too much into them and then assume Jackie has a rather dry sense of humour and try to decipher what he really means.

For example:

I won't report the new tactic which they are developing.

I translate this to mean "It was a bit of a mess and I have NFI what they were trying to accomplish or how it looked different from any other throw in".

let us say Bomber's humour was to the fore and he enjoyed the situation immensely

I like to imagine Bomber completely lost it....

My guess is that Carlisle and Joe will share the ruck duties this weekend and Thurlow will play VFL based on the premise that we have been told Paddy's injury is of short duration.

IT'S THURLOW TIME!!!!

Am I close Jackie??

Amazingly close - who is Jackie Mihocek anyway?

I'm in.

And I'm prepared to dress up for it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RcpSGB3odyU

A special squadron of large ladies known as the Lancaster Bombers is being recruited by Tiffany to carry out the blocking task - contact her if you are interested!