Training Thursday 3/4/14

Many thanks outstanding again jackie!

Did jobe train, he looked a little bit worse for wear in the room after the hawthorn game with calf iced up?

Did jobe train, he looked a little bit worse for wear in the room after the hawthorn game with calf iced up?

Jobe, Heppel and Bellchambers trained on the second oval. Bellchambers remained out there a while after Jobe and Heppel jumped on the bikes

Spent time on the Clarke Oval with Heppel but looked okay.

Thanks jackie and lee

Simon Goodwin was also a bit security conscious today and asked us to move away as he directed a special throw in drill but he need not worry as I won't report the new tactic which they are developing.

Did it involve Melksham NOT being the third man up?

Thanks again JM.

Did you happen to notice any any emphasis on leading to the ball carriers up to the 50 metre arc? Particularly Joe and Carlisle? As I think that is where we really fell down last week.

I think there is a fair bit of subtlety to Jackie's training reports. I like to read too much into them and then assume Jackie has a rather dry sense of humour and try to decipher what he really means.

For example:

I won't report the new tactic which they are developing.

I translate this to mean "It was a bit of a mess and I have NFI what they were trying to accomplish or how it looked different from any other throw in".

let us say Bomber's humour was to the fore and he enjoyed the situation immensely

I like to imagine Bomber completely lost it....

My guess is that Carlisle and Joe will share the ruck duties this weekend and Thurlow will play VFL based on the premise that we have been told Paddy's injury is of short duration.

IT'S THURLOW TIME!!!!

Am I close Jackie??

Amazingly close - who is Jackie Mihocek anyway?

Wasn't he a soccer player?

Thanks again JM.
Did you happen to notice any any emphasis on leading to the ball carriers up to the 50 metre arc? Particularly Joe and Carlisle? As I think that is where we really fell down last week.

Nothing more than usual.

JACK MIHOCEK
			<strong>Name</strong>

Jack Mihocek

<strong>Born</strong>

1957-08-21

<strong>Height</strong>

181 cm

<strong>Weight</strong>

91 kg

<strong>Jumper</strong>

56, 8
	</div>
			<strong>V/AFL Clubs</strong>

Essendon

<strong>V/AFL Games</strong>

<strong>V/AFL Career</strong>

1976-78

<strong>V/AFL Goals</strong>

<strong>Brownlow Votes</strong>

</div>

- See more at: http://footybets.com/players/player/Jack%2BMihocek/10953#sthash.lCI4beIH.dpuf

More importantly Where is Jackie Mihocek?

Thanks again JM.

Nothing more than usual.

Thanks JM.