Training Thursday Feb 13th - in Bendigo

Sorry, wasn’t looking out for [player] in particular. There was a nice run-down tackle at one stage. Will be interesting if he pushes for senior selection in the Marsh series: certainly doesn’t seem out of his depth.

11 Likes

Throw up the :v: in celebration for no. 8

No one on the Harrison Jones bandwagon yet?

Jones has some seriously luxurious hair. Perfect for a 90’s sitcom… almost mistakable for Jonathan Taylor-Thomas.

2 Likes

Thanks BombDoe, but a poll is a better way to kill time than watch paint dry, not much better but.

Drapes is 202, Joe is 201, Jimmy stewart 198. But Harry Jones is listed at 194

Something not quite right here ( even if you take perspective into account. ( tippee toes? )

1 Like

Where was the Nick Bryan option!

5 Likes

Harry Jones is on the far left. That is Nick Bryan who is 202cm.

9 Likes

Can I vote twice ? I love Tippas hair, but well its not exactly luxurious

Sorry, case of mistaken identity . My bad. Yep The Bryan hair is great, but looks more like one of about 10 GWS players hair to me .

Shoulders tell a different story.
I also reckon Joey is a bit over 201, myself.

1 Like

Longer % necks make it a tad harder for ruckmen. Just ask Smack.

1 Like

Some photo’s from training, sorry about the delay but I’ve been busy

Hirdy and new pickup Goddard looking forward to a big year…looking very positive so far.

Jobe set for a big year with high draft pick Langford showing real signs of becoming an elite player. Some are even comparing him to Fyfe.

Not sure what the club were thinking here picking up this guy, surely with Joe Daniher developing nicely there was no need to bring him in!

Training the house down, couldn’t be happier with the club.

Crameri handballing to our ruckman. Sources say he will spend more time in the midfield this year. Heppell really needs a haircut, will never lead the club looking like that.

Two future Essendon stars having a little fun. Love these guys and can’t wait to see how they grow over the next few years.

84 Likes

Yeh. Look I would have submitted a training report, I took copious notes, but my car broke down on the freeway, and when I got home, the dog ate my notes. Its going to take a while. Now the laptop won’t boot up.

7 Likes

How do I know it’s dry?

Yep, they were there.

6 Likes

Screen Shot 2020-02-13 at 4.58.33 pm

5 Likes

Stewart or Bryan?

24 Likes

nigel was there too

6 Likes