Training Thursday Feb 3rd of some year before 2023

I know right… Redman, Guelfi and Hind are their only players that make best 25.

Pink team is:-
B: Laverde Stewart Kelly
Hb: Heppell Ridley Durham Hind
C: Mcgrath Caldwell Langford
Foll: Draper Parish Merrett
Hf: Stringer Francis Sheil
F: Smith Wright Snelling

Blue Team
B: Redman McBride Guelfi
Hb: Martin Cutler Hind Durham
C: Ham McDonough Fejo
Foll: Bryan Hobbs Clarke
Hf: Lord Baldwin Waterman
F: Hird Phillips Wanganeen

6 Likes

Swapped with Guelfi?

Ham and Cutler a good chance

There goes this morning’s workload.

4 Likes

Nothing like match practice updates for us to jump to conclusions on.

3 Likes

Waterman running laps now.

1 Like

Baldwin kicks his 2nd

58 Likes

Sounds like good delivery by the pink team. Or the blue defence is all over the place

1 Like

I know we criticised it at the time, but the umps need to train too, and they need to train with an AFL club that will try and expose loopholes and new rules, etc.

Plus there’s no point our players getting away with stuff at training that wouldn’t be allowed in a real game.

Obviously it could lead to bonding, inside info (If you do X I will absolutely pay you a free kick), and players having a better understanding of the rules, so I’m all for it. Some players would be absolute nerds when it comes to the rules and would love the opportunity to debate some of the finer points, and the umpires could get useful feedback. If anyone can learn to understand ruck infringements and deliberate OOB decisions that would be huge advantage…

I imagine they will be requested by plenty of clubs for their intra-club matches.

5 Likes

He should be your last midfielder at M8.

3 Likes

Needed to balance out the teams.

Hope Dev is practicing how to talk to umpires.
Edit: He’s not there. Probably misses umpire training session every year.

18 Likes

bidzy pls

3 Likes

i have heard he’s improved his nice guy routine times from 5 seconds to a whole 10 seconds over this preseason.

3 Likes

Hell yeah, he did.
Strap in, censored swear words.

House of covid here. We’re all in iso. Really appreciating the live updates @CJohns !

7 Likes

Phillips kicks a goal on 3QT siren. Dubious blocking free on Langford who has been everywhere.

Tex definitely has a decent leap on him.

28 Likes

6gRCnAr

29 Likes

Baldwin much more prominent that Qtr. Langford and Parish just dominating. Hobbs still easily the best for blue team and taking it right up to our top line mids. Must have 16-18 disposals in 3 short Qrts. Wright has 3 goals. Francis went to blue team so service dried up. Hepps also very good

44 Likes