Training Wed 30th June

So far its all about forward entries. 40 mins into session

Francis not present . Modified group is Jones, Cahill, Gleeson and Zaka- all seem to be moving ok. Caldwell doing some 400m runs and told me things are going well and hopefully not too far away. Have not seen Shiel as yet.

Snelling looks ready to go

67 Likes

draper?

1 Like

Thanks CJ. Bummer about Francis.

Yes out there and looking fine

7 Likes

Is Clarke there?

Oh not out there

1 Like

Thanks. I thought I saw one injury report that had him listed as test, but then another said TBC.

@CJohns we need Baldwin updates??

Baldwin out there and moving pretty well. Done most of the session so far- even contested marking drills

56 Likes

OMG…

Was he good in the contested marking drills?

25 Likes

Francis back in SA

3 Likes

Some depth on that snap

2 Likes

WanUnfitAsianporcupine-max-1mb

14 Likes

gone, move on. Hope the lad gets himself right and finds some joy, footy ain’t everything. If he can get himself right and play in SA good luck to him.

4 Likes

Sounds like Snelling should be available again.

We’ve missed him.

2 Likes

no need for this level of pessimism imo, he’s been through something similar before and hopefully is back at the club this week or weekend

5 Likes

Essendon doing drills on how to work around a congested forward line. Trying to learn from Saturday night. When to kick long and when to lower eyes the theme

59 Likes

This is very pleasing to read.

7 Likes

Great to have coaches that address the issues from the previous game. Also indicates they are comfortable with our Defensive set ups from Melbourne game. We are progressing to next phase of game plan.

14 Likes