Training Wednesday 10/2/16

Thanks Jackie, amazing report once again.

Jay Clark just tweeted: He’s a bit of a forgotten man, but Zach Merrett has brought his own footy to @EssendonFC training today. The bloke is all class.

Are you able to elaborate any more? We all know how much of a star he is and is going to be, but can’t get enough of it!

Excellent again today. Spent some one on one time with Joe late in the session. I would compare him to Jack Clarke but most blitzes wouldn’t have seen him play. His nickname “the architect” related to both his football and his occupation.

Wait … what?

I pictured you a younger fella than that?

Jackie, do you think Tippa is really AFL standard fit? As I understand it he’s had fitness problems, including problems meeting skinfold requirements, in previous years. Is he really ripped this year?

And en masse is 100% correct.

T

Good to see you’re exciting yourself Jackie, but where’s Tiff? On holidays or something?

Tiff says hi to all her fans more news about her soon.

Thanks guys! Never thought I'd say this but I love having Crowley in the red and black. Francis involved much today or back running the boundaries?
Francis mainly trained on the smaller oval. Part of a managed programme for youngsters.
Thanks Jackie, amazing report once again.

Jay Clark just tweeted: He’s a bit of a forgotten man, but Zach Merrett has brought his own footy to @EssendonFC training today. The bloke is all class.

Are you able to elaborate any more? We all know how much of a star he is and is going to be, but can’t get enough of it!

Excellent again today. Spent some one on one time with Joe late in the session. I would compare him to Jack Clarke but most blitzes wouldn’t have seen him play. His nickname “the architect” related to both his football and his occupation.

Loved reading your report Jackie. Thanks for keeping us updated.

We are ON. Flag favourites baby.
Lid... Slightly ajar
We still have the lid. The "slightly a jar" is an understatement: said jar was smashed into many fragments of glass a long time ago.
Cheers for the report Jackie. Good to hear things have improved a bit.

Was Sam Michael still training with the group today? Interested to hear if he’s still a chance to be signed, since I think we’re still in need of more KPDs.

Yes there again today.

I can confirm, I have heard from an un-named source that in fact it was an AFL employee who allegedly caused the fire alarm at Essendon FC today. It is as yet to be determined that a fire was deliberately lit or linked to the supplements saga.

That’s how the journos do it.

Lid… Slightly ajar

Monday we were crap. Today we are flag favourites. Tuesday is THE day that magic happens.

Thanks JM, love seeing these reports every few days. Much appreciated. Being up in QLD we dont hear or see much Bombers news at all.

"fookin sit up ya gammy ball"

“Feckin eejit of a ball!”

Good to see you’re exciting yourself Jackie, but where’s Tiff? On holidays or something?

Super report, thanks.

“You see that bounce over there … well you dont want that one”.

Thanks for the report.

Lid off!!!

Hmm a salivating Gach…

“fookin sit up ya gammy ball”