Training Wednesday 15/1/14

Thanks Jackie, EFC4ever and karma. Your work is nothing short of outstanding, it is just like being there.

Any  info on Howlett?

Under my old username Bombs_away I was one of the first people to post about his first training session and the intra club at princess park when he arrived at the club!  In my observations he doesn't stand out at training anymore because everything he completes, is at the same standard, which is a high/good standard. Players like Kavangh, Browne, Ashby, Hams and Z.Merrett are exciting prospects and show some real promise, for now Howlett is a lock in the best 22 but down the track the names i mentioned will have more strings to their games as inside/outside mids and this might see Benny drop out of our best 22

I like Howlett aswell but im not so sure he is a lock come rd 1.

Any  info on Howlett?

Under my old username Bombs_away I was one of the first people to post about his first training session and the intra club at princess park when he arrived at the club!  In my observations he doesn't stand out at training anymore because everything he completes, is at the same standard, which is a high/good standard. Players like Kavangh, Browne, Ashby, Hams and Z.Merrett are exciting prospects and show some real promise, for now Howlett is a lock in the best 22 but down the track the names i mentioned will have more strings to their games as inside/outside mids and this might see Benny drop out of our best 22

Thanks EFC4ever