Training Wednesday 17/2/16

Expect a good, full on practice match on Friday.
Why do you say to expect an intra club practice match on Friday?
Probably because he asked and was told!

Confirmed on EFC site now.

Will be too busy eating sausages to live post it all.

No problem for DJR, he can talk, look through field glasses, watch the bench, count players possessions , type in comments on his I pad and eat chips and barrack all at the same time. Amazing to see in real time. I see no problem with him eating sausages.

Now you have to remember that this is on EFC premises, if we allow DJR to work in an unsafe environment with mixing messaging, barracking and swallowing sausages, I can see a choking hazard here, could be lining up for a settlement if we’re not careful.

No problem for DJR, he can talk, look through field glasses, watch the bench, count players possessions , type in comments on his I pad and eat chips and barrack all at the same time. Amazing to see in real time. I see no problem with him eating sausages.

Now you have to remember that this is on EFC premises, if we allow DJR to work in an unsafe environment with mixing messaging, barracking and swallowing sausages, I can see a choking hazard here, could be lining up for a settlement if we’re not careful.

Come to think of it, dont overload the balcony guys . Seriousy.

Serious question

Has cooney completed 1 full session yet?

Tried desperately to get up for the team photo shoot but had to pull out after bursting a blood vessel whilst attempting a smile.

Also him and his wife have developed some skin irritation of the ring fingers as they carn’t remove the cheezels they exchanged for there wedding engagement rings.

speaking of sausages in there anywhere in melbourne CBD to get a decent wurst with sauerkraut and all the trappings? Don't say vic market, i don't have time to make it up there.

Hoff Brau house goes alright.

If you find somewhere in the CBD, let me know.

and that is not all

speaking of sausages in there anywhere in melbourne CBD to get a decent wurst with sauerkraut and all the trappings? Don't say vic market, i don't have time to make it up there.

THANK YOU!!

Can concur regarding Hoff Brau house

I was hoping there might be a blow by blow account of today’s intra game. Any takers?

I was hoping there might be a blow by blow account of today's intra game. Any takers?
You’re in the wrong thread… Start here:

http://bomberblitz.com/discussion/discussion/3532/bomberblitz-meet-greet-report-and-photos-up-now/p7

Can concur regarding Hoff Brau house

Pricey, but good.

Question for training watches, during the intra club match were players doing lots of 1%'s?Shepherding etc

Question for training watches, during the intra club match were players doing lots of 1%'s?Shepherding etc

It’s extremely hard to train a watch.
Very time consuming.

And if you’re looking for training witches go to fairfax.

Very time consuming.

I just KNEW someone would make a pun out of what i wrote…

Very time consuming.

Good to see you are not ticked off.

It's extremely hard to train a watch. Very time consuming.
I just KNEW someone would make a pun out of what i wrote....
Blitz may be broken, but it's still right two times a day.

Very time consuming.

I wish you would stop wasting hour time with seriously second hand puns … maybe it’s a deliberate wind up?

Very time consuming.

I wish you would stop wasting hour time with seriously second hand puns … maybe it’s a deliberate wind up?

Think the mods may have placed you on the watch list

Very time consuming.

Otherwise he may have clocked you.