Training Wednesday 17/2/16

Pretty confident he at least played the full intra club match last Friday. Club website now has him officially off the injury list too.

The two intra club match simulations so far have each gone for only 3 quarters. I think ■■■■ Dawg has played 2 quarters in the second one. Although he has completed a couple of training sessions in pre season he has seemingly been interrupted by ongoing calf problems so would be unlikely (at this stage) to be a serious possibility for Game 1 .v. Gold Coast.

Yeah I knew it was 3 quarters but didn’t realise he only played 2 of those. Suppose it’s an upgrade on what he was doing pre Christmas. And if he is indeed off the injury list then hopefully his training time will increase. I think it was you karma who said last week that Coons is still favouring his calf. I wonder how that’s going.

Can some one give me a comparison on the type of player darcy parish is? Im really intrigued to see him perform in the NAB challenge along with Francis.

Is there any chance Parish will spend time on the ball this season? big YESor will he simply be too small and forced to go to either forwardline or Half back flank? Has he been training with the midfield group?big YES

Was Grima at training?YES

Shane Crawford with some good inside work for his size

Hope this helps CJ

Funny i might have done something wrong on posting as I only commented the last line about Parish being like Shane Crawford answering question above but it showed as me commenting all the above:)

Can some one give me a comparison on the type of player darcy parish is? Im really intrigued to see him perform in the NAB challenge along with Francis.

Is there any chance Parish will spend time on the ball this season? or will he simply be too small and forced to go to either forwardline or Half back flank? Has he been training with the midfield group?

Was Grima at training?

See my recent response to CJohns, HD! I thought he was asking the questions. :#

seriously though, thanks again jackie and karmabomber. Good to see you're back after you slackened off on Monday :)

Keeping innocent men out of gaol on Monday.

Innocent? You must have changed employers.

Concocted police case based on the testimony of junkies - some similarities to the injustice of the Essendon drug saga. Thank goodness it was heard here and not in Switzerland.

Hi guys I’m pretty new to the blitz but I’m a passionate bomber member, just want to know how bird is traveling for those who have been to training lately?

The boys reckon he’s flying …

:wink: Welcome.

Hi guys I'm pretty new to the blitz but I'm a passionate bomber member, just want to know how bird is traveling for those who have been to training lately?

Has useful skills but has not been a standout (yet) at training.

Hi guys I'm pretty new to the blitz but I'm a passionate bomber member, just want to know how bird is traveling for those who have been to training lately?

He comes across as a solid workmanlike player that knows what he’s doing in the midfield. He’s understated not flashy, more a steady accumulator that does the right thing most of the time. I think he will be a good interim player for us but can’t see him becoming a star at this stage of his career.

Expect a good, full on practice match on Friday.
Why do you say to expect an intra club practice match on Friday?
Probably because he asked and was told!

Confirmed on EFC site now.

Will be too busy eating sausages to live post it all.

The boys reckon he's flying ...

:wink: Welcome.

Cheers for the update

He comes across as a solid workmanlike player that knows what he’s doing in the midfield. He’s understated not flashy, more a steady accumulator that does the right thing most of the time. I think he will be a good interim player for us but can’t see him becoming a star at this stage of his career.

Thanks for update, sounds like the kind of guy we need especially for this season

Has useful skills but has not been a standout (yet) at training.

Will be needed this year

The day Radio DJR died??? Very Australian for the broadcast to be brought to silence by a sausage.

The day Radio DJR died??? Very Australian for the broadcast to be brought to silence by a sausage.

Let him ease his way back into the season. Week 1 will be dealing with hot sausages, week 2 will be dealing and evaluating hot chips. It’s a long season and we all need to do a solid pre-season.

Let him ease his way back into the season. Week 1 will be dealing with hot sausages, week 2 will be dealing and evaluating hot chips. It’s a long season and we all need to do a solid pre-season.

And have two months off before the finals.

DJR likes sausage over chips, make of this what you will.

speaking of sausages in there anywhere in melbourne CBD to get a decent wurst with sauerkraut and all the trappings? Don’t say vic market, i don’t have time to make it up there.

Do eades and kommer look like pretty certain locks up forward?

Do eades and kommer look like pretty certain locks up forward?

No - forward spots up for grabs at present. Kommer ahead of Eades as he is more experienced.

No problem for DJR, he can talk, look through field glasses, watch the bench, count players possessions , type in comments on his I pad and eat chips and barrack all at the same time. Amazing to see in real time. I see no problem with him eating sausages.