Training Wednesday 19/2/14

Didn't think you were criticizing him with your post Jackie, others have really been giving it to him which had me wondering. So, just to clarify, he looks fit? And uninjured?
He's been injured that's what I meant by  a conservative approach.  He did full training in the early pre season but has missed weeks and weeks recently.  He is improving but I would doubt his readiness for round one but I'm only guessing.  Basically I don't report on injuries but its been no secret that he has been in the modified group for some time.

And now, everyone who has been giving him grief, lay off!

I think it was Courtenay but he's just a kid.

Didn't think you were criticizing him with your post Jackie, others have really been giving it to him which had me wondering. So, just to clarify, he looks fit? And uninjured?
He's been injured that's what I meant by a conservative approach. He did full training in the early pre season but has missed weeks and weeks recently. He is improving but I would doubt his readiness for round one but I'm only guessing. Basically I don't report on injuries but its been no secret that he has been in the modified group for some time.
Thanks again for the update Jackie. And now, everyone who has been giving him grief, lay off!
You are off your chops.
I read every post and I can not recall one single post that anyone has given him grief!!!
Please do share ALL these posts or even just one that you mention.
Sorry, don't know how to quote from other threads, but if you really want to trawl back through the training thread from 12/2/14, someone was talking about his skin folds not being acceptable and someone else mentioned that Bomber may not have been happy with the way he came back after the break and implied he wasn't training hard enough. Had me concerned because I think Dempsey is such an important player for us. Wasn't 100% sure if they were kidding at first as I wouldn't have thought Dempsey would have problems with skin folds.
Anyway, as a matter of interest, I still may be off my chops.

Still don't see how anyone has been giving him grief AT ALL.
There some passing comments but no one giving him grief.
Agree his he very important player for us.
He's been injured that's what I meant by a conservative approach. He did full training in the early pre season but has missed weeks and weeks recently. He is improving but I would doubt his readiness for round one but I'm only guessing. Basically I don't report on injuries but its been no secret that he has been in the modified group for some time.
Thanks again for the update Jackie. And now, everyone who has been giving him grief, lay off!
You are off your chops.
I read every post and I can not recall one single post that anyone has given him grief!!!
Sorry, don't know how to quote from other threads, but if you really want to trawl back through the training thread from 12/2/14, someone was talking about his skin folds not being acceptable and someone else mentioned that Bomber may not have been happy with the way he came back after the break and implied he wasn't training hard enough. Had me concerned because I think Dempsey is such an important player for us. Wasn't 100% sure if they were kidding at first as I wouldn't have thought Dempsey would have problems with skin folds.
Ok. That's what I like about Blitz, we can agree to disagree.
You are off your chops.
Want to know what giving grief is ....see comment made about my mate Jetta.
You are off your chops.

Which comment? Please share.

Probably any comment about Jetta between about round 6, 2012 & now.

He’s been awful just about every outing.

You are off your chops.
Which comment? Please share.

See above

nice work jackie and tiff, keep that trimmed!

the rehab group that is.

would like to see Demps sport a pony tail.

a beard pony tail would be better

A big thanks for the great reports over this long preseason to all.

So wait... Myers is/has been injured?

So wait... Myers is/has been injured?

Myers and Melksham looked pretty sharp in their long rehab session today.