Travel / Motion Sickness

Anyone got any good suggestions for alleviating this? Partner gets it pretty bad and i’m not that great with it myself.

Have tried Travelcalm but find that the drowsiness makes me feel worse.

What’s the scenario?

Fishing - eat some cold Vegemite on toast or BBQ shapes, catching fish usually help, keep your eyes on the land or horizon.

Driving - it never usually affects the driver, so let the sick person drive, or if you’re driving, slow down a bit ya hoon.

Yeah, I’m pretty bad with car sickness.
I just insist on driving.

What's the scenario?

Fishing - eat some cold Vegemite on toast or BBQ shapes, catching fish usually help, keep your eyes on the land or horizon.

Driving - it never usually affects the driver, so let the sick person drive, or if you’re driving, slow down a bit ya hoon.

Planes, car and bus.

What's the scenario?

Planes, car and bus.

Travel by Train.

:wink:

Stay home.

What's the scenario?

Planes, car and bus.

Travel by Train.

To NZ?

Hypnotheraphy can work

What's the scenario?

Planes, car and bus.

Travel by Train.

To NZ?

Aah… right.

http://maisonbisson.com/files/2014/01/water-scooter-personal-submarine-bath-toy.jpg

Booooooo

Ginger works for some.

travel drunk.

wont be throwing up due to motion sickness…

travel drunk.

wont be throwing up due to motion sickness…

Imagine you’re on the window seat, the sick bag is full and two realllllllyyyy big people are sitting next to you. They’ve fallen asleep on their food trays.

If it makes you feel better, I’ve never been seasick or airsick, and I’ve done some trips where 90% of the people were parking the tiger with gay abandon.

In a light plane over the Grand Canyon was a doozy. Every time you went over a rim, the plane would drop 50 metres like a rock. You’d hear the rustle of sick bags from the back seats, followed by the calls to Ruth, Bert and Hughie.

And on a cruise back from Vanuatu through a tropical cyclone. I felt like I was in a Barry McKenzie movie, but personally chunder-free. I had plenty of room to myself at the dinner tables.

After a night on the turps though, there was no way that grog was always heading southwards. Quite a few trips northward as well.

parking the tiger

calls to Ruth, Bert and Hughie

I felt like I was in a Barry McKenzie movie

So did I after reading your post.

So hypnotherapy and ginger are the best options.

Everyone else is just fine.

I have some tablets but they are Dutch so I’m not really sure yay can get them here anyway.

I have some tablets but they are Dutch so I'm not really sure yay can get them here anyway.

Did you import them illegally?