Tribunal/MRP - from 2021 - head-butting of fists is allowed

Stuff like that is exactly why I can’t stand him.

1 Like

Instead you only get a 3 week suspension from playing footy instead of life in prison. And you didn’t actually kill anyone.

A detached sense of reality from a professional footballer, no surprise

2 Likes

Not sure this guy should have anything to do with the players’ union.

2 Likes

What was it that bothered people from that article about what he said enough to suggest he kill himself? The murder trial thing? Pretty benign stuff…

Is he speaking from experience? ■■■■■■■ idiot

Continuing Danger’s underworld theme: do the crime, do the time.

Redman copped $2K for doing pretty much the same thing, except that he didn’t catch the bloke high and knock him out. Often, that’s just a matter of luck…other player may dip his scone at the wrong instant and get knocked into next week.

The fact that the high contact was from Danger’s head/face probably saved him another 1 or 2 weeks on the sidelines

1 Like

Ironically the three weeks means his season is now effectively as long as a season full of 16 minute quarter games he desperately wants the league to adopt.

He can go spend those 3 weeks surfing in a suit.

Grade A wanker.

4 Likes

My thoughts exactly when he failed to publicly support Conor during his Covid scare last year.

I’m sorry Danger, you are not up to the job champ.

2 Likes

So he’s had a chat with Ablett Sr.

1 Like

From the vision it looked like he changed direction a little into Kelly, certainly it didn’t look like a defensive posture as he claimed. The ball was well and truly gone at the point of impact, to the extent it was out of screen. Defend that? No chance.

The media talk about him like he’s the second comming of christ. Fark off mate.

Am I the only one who finds it a little strange that in a time where we are rightfully trying to protect the head and prevent concussion, we still actively promote planting your knee into the back of someone’s head to try and take a screamer?

Don’t get me wrong, I’d hate to see it outlawed - but surely if an accidental head clash (yes I know it was a choice to bump and I agree with the outcome) is assessed based on the probable outcome - then deliberately driving your knee Into the back of someone’s head (or accidentally when trying to jump on their shoulders) needs to be looked at?

Just ban the whole sport already.

1 Like

I’d say the impact was lower, red wasn’t at full pace. Also, risk of clash of heads with dangerfield is much higher because he has a big head

Perfect for the position now that he knows and understands what it feels like to be rubbed out for three weeks.

“I feel like I’m on trial for murder here!” - says FIGJAM Head of the AFL’s Players Association who is clearly not on trial for murder

Every Frank Costanza reference gets an automatic like.

So he’s head of the player’s association and didn’t show even a skerrick of contrition nor care and concern for the player he accidentally hit and focused wholly and solely on himself and protecting his image.

For that he should be sacked from his role in the pa.

Most players would tackle in that situation. He went the bump so accept the consequences of your actions you flog of a person.

I’m okay with 3 weeks all things considered.

At least they suspended the smug prick!

4 Likes