Tribunal/MRP - from 2021 - head-butting of fists is allowed

1 Like

Agreed.

2 Likes

GWS have a replacement for Greene already lined up for this week’s game.

6 Likes

What? He is one of the parties that can appeal. He can discuss it the same as Green and GWS can discuss it.

The point is the independent tribunal members are effectively employed by the AFL. So there is a difference.

Sounds like you were cutting the ump’s lunch.

It was a final and we were a few points up. I was fullback, my opponent took a screamer standing my head., went back about 25 out on an angle, it sailed straight through the points. Umpires signals goal, I ran over to him to “politely “ protest. He smacked me across the head with his flags. Then his jaw smashed into my fist. Game ended we lost, big brawl. I never played at that Club again.

1 Like

Its a wonder you ever played again?

Got 4 weeks for a reflex action after being hit in the face with two lumps of wood. EDFL was a tough competition back 50 years ago, ironically I was a cream-puff who stayed away from fights.

All part of the show

3 Likes

Hey Gil you farkhead, if you can appeal Toby’s suspension we’re going to appeal the manifestly unjust suspensions of E34+3 and we’re going to end the trial with the AFL gang of 4’s heads on pikes.
Stop wasting our farkin time with your feigned self-righteous wankery and do us all a favour and fall on your polo stick.

19 Likes

Congratulations on your restraint there.

8 Likes

Tobey is trying to beat Rhys Jones record and its a beauty.

this is fine.jpg

19 posts were merged into an existing topic: Tribunal/MRP 2022