Triple J Hot 100 nominations

Why did they stop hiring comedians as DJ's and instead employ morons?

It's always better "back in my day" but Adam and Will / Merrick and Rosso and then later Chris and Craig will always be the high water mark to me.

Adam and Will was good mainly for Adam.

You need someone who’s actually got some substance, not just “read story from odd spot/reddit & make jokes”

Paul, Mikey, Flacco and Sandy.

Jen? No love?

Now we are in my vintage, add Helen Razer to your list

Now we are in my vintage, add Helen Razer to your list

Fair enough, I used to like her

Do I Wanna Know is one of the best songs ever. WYOCMWYH will do better than it.

Most of the other songs are ■■■■

I've got a pretty solid record of calling the winner in October or earlier (4 out of the last 5 - fkn Angus & Julia Moan).

This year I called Royals by Lorde, but not nearly as confidently as the last few.

I've got a pretty solid record of calling the winner in October or earlier (4 out of the last 5 - fkn Angus & Julia Moan).

This year I called Royals by Lorde, but not nearly as confidently as the last few.

I reckon it's between Lorde, Daft Punk and possibly The Arctic Monkeys, but yeah I'm no where near as confident as I was last year.

I'm outside the demographic too but from my experience I notice what ever wins has usually also been a bit on commercial radio.

Funny how popular songs end up on commercial radio, isn't it?

Tripple stab my in the eye wtf are you playing .

I reckon it's between Lorde, Daft Punk and possibly The Arctic Monkeys, but yeah I'm no where near as confident as I was last year.

Arctic Monkeys in a canter. Daft Punk's Lucky was released too early and will suffer from being over played. I'm not sure Lorde will be top 5.

Arctic Monkeys in a canter. Daft Punk's Lucky was released too early and will suffer from being over played. I'm not sure Lorde will be top 5.

I'd like it to be Arctic Monkeys, but surely Lorde fits the '■■■, triple J is all commercial and teeny-bopper now' annual whine from people who don't listen to it.

It’s always a song that started on JJJ and ended up thrashed on the radio; the definition of mass appeal.

Haim’s The Wire would surely be a chance.

I'd like it to be Arctic Monkeys, but surely Lorde fits the '■■■, triple J is all commercial and teeny-bopper now' annual whine from people who don't listen to it.

Are you talking "Do I want to know" or "Why do you only call me when you're high"? I'm thinking "Do I want to know" will be the better performer, but having two big songs isn't going to help the Monkeys. They will probably steal votes from each other.

Are you talking "Do I want to know" or "Why do you only call me when you're high"? I'm thinking "Do I want to know" will be the better performer, but having two big songs isn't going to help the Monkeys. They will probably steal votes from each other.
Either. I like them both.
Edit: And the ten vote system probably won't see them hurt too much.

let me save you all some time and give you the results:

1. gay indie ■■■■

2. gay indie/pop ■■■■

3. gay indie

4. pop

5. indie ■■■■

6. indie/pop ■■■■

7. HOPEFULLY 1 GOOD SONG

8. gay indie ■■■■

9. indie/pop pathetic

10. more gay indie or pop CRAP

Wtf even is indie anyway?

let me save you all some time and give you the results:

1. gay indie ****

2. gay indie/pop ****

3. gay indie

4. pop

5. indie ****

6. indie/pop ****

7. HOPEFULLY 1 GOOD SONG

8. gay indie ****

9. indie/pop pathetic

10. more gay indie or pop CRAP

Nine Inch Nails claiming the top ten spots is pretty optimistic.