Troy Pannell & Leigh Fisher

WTAF.

There is no coincidence that we all called these 2 out before the game and during the week.

We got absolutely raped in that first quarter with frees. WTF was Goddards 50 for?!?!?

This better not cost us this game.

4 Likes

Apparently the 50 was against Tippa. If that was paid consistently every time, there would be 30 a game. Joke!

2 Likes

Absolutely disgraceful

2 Likes

Still can’t work out if they are cheats or just really really ■■■■ at their job

6 Likes

Pannell seriously hates Essendon

Fisher is just terrible.

2 Likes

We are facing an up hill battle. It’s north Melbourne so they always get charity. Then Parnell on top of it.

I’d love to flog the living sh*t outta pannell

5 Likes

I’m 100% convinced this is rigged

14 Likes

They will get what’s coming to them. Hopefully their cars run off a bridge on the way home

Something has to be done

1 Like

Seriously bad umpiring. Every time we started to get on top the free kicks started up. We are getting slaughtered by these umps. I want Essendon to do what every other club does and complain in the media about the treatment it gets.

2 Likes

Farking diabolical umpiring today.

No other way to describe it.

1 Like

We need to actually make some real noise about this moving forward, start a petition or write some letters into the club and AFL to demand these two don’t umpire our games.

There is no coincidence we called it out before the game and now look at what is happening.

1 Like

CAN WE MAKE MORE NOISE PLEASE??

Ban Parnell from our games.
F*cking cheat.

9 Likes

They’re fkn slaughtering us. But, if we actually managed to hit a target once in a while it wouldn’t be an issue.

1 Like

Absolute disgrace today, should have been booed off!

Umpiring can not be this bad just from bad luck or the “rub of the green”.

Flat out cheating.

7 Likes

FORFARKSAKE:weary`

Sh!ts me to tears