Troy Pannell & Leigh Fisher

If you question my last comment, look at that 50. Game was getting away

As ■■■■ as we’ve been it’s made very farking diificult when it’s 25 versus 22 out there…

1 Like

Dead set cheats.

Obvious frees not paid to us. 50/50 paid to them.

2 Likes

WOuld love to see the free kicks for/against by individual umpire across a season

I reckon we get Pannell 8 times a year and he diddles us a LOT

1 Like

“The other guy” tried hard too. Those non-mark/ play on decisions against Gleeson and Hooker…

2 Likes

Both.

2 Likes

LOL LOL LOL at final free kick count being 22 - 22

Now when we complain all week, the AFL will simply go, free kick count was very even for the game!!

Ridiculous.

2 Likes

Even the ads on blitz are trolling the umpires

3 Likes

I take back everything I said about the umps not influencing games in we’re good enough. Funny how we’re able to flex our muscles when they stop blowing the ■■■■■■■ whistle. That 50 free to Hooker against…whoever that Roo bloke is… was fkn horrendous.

2 Likes

It was AFL mandated to keep it even. and then ensure our win, but with a margin not big enough to deflate Nth Melbourne supporter.

Called it to a T prior. It gives them everything they want.

A) Close exciting game for FOX and audience. = Good product.

B) Essendon win with a slight % boost as they go about ensuring us in finals… good money spinner,… TV audience + EFC M/ships sales … (also part of the “deal”}

C) Nth supporter signs up again for next year with hope & positivity about it.

Tick Tick and Tick.

5 Likes

Pannell Nicholls and Fisher are the worst in the fkn league.

It’s ridiculous. Why have they not been loaded into the cannon?

6 Likes

Because when they’re sent in to do a job,… they do it.

They’re the go to “desired result” trio.

3 Likes

As predicted. Unbelievable.

Fine…but why is it always these two umpires that make the biggest
of themselves

Hot on Tippa’s 50 but then when Joe’s kicking from 50 and it got smothered, Daw is running in the exact same spot beforehand and “play on”.

Pannell’s an outright cheat and I used to think being a past player might give Fisher a bit more of a feel of the game but no; as mind-boggling as the rest of them.

10 Likes

Wasn’t Leigh Fisher the one who didn’t pay a free to Goddard when he was punched in the face against GWS? The corruption is obvious.

9 Likes

The umpiring full stop is disgraceful and the very reason it is the most even comp in history. The AFL wants more people through the gates, one sided games doesn’t achieve this. Its not only us its happening to us. Adelaide got a rough run last night too, trying to keep Geelong in the game.

Sometimes I tell myself I am been stupid. But I am becoming more and more convinced now. That game against vs GWS was probably the worst of the lot.

5 Likes

Its all about the AFL money machine folks. With all the corruption we have seen in the saga and of late. Is it really that surprising?

7 Likes

That was the worst game from a group of field umpires I can remember. I’m trying to think of a worse one I’ve witnessed, but i can’t.

1 Like

I don’t normally blame or complain about umpires but ■■■■ me that was bad

4 Likes