Tucks record?

Is it in jeopardy of being broken by either Harvey or Fletch?

needs 2 seasons (at least) from Fletch and 3 seasons from Harvey

It's a big ask

Harvey will get there with a season to spare I reckon.

Makes you wonder how much the sub rule will help Harvey get there

Jeez I hate that little prick. 

It’s not like north are in any danger of challenging for the premiership. They’ve reached the top of their mountain. They will they’ll finish 6th or below this year and the excuses will start from Scott. They should drag boomer over the line and salvage something.

Why would help Harvey ? When has he ever been subbed off or started as the sub ? 

In two years it will be perfect for him.

Come on in a burst and play half an hour flat out.

Also means they have his experience on the ground at the end of the game.

Fletch no. Harvey probably.

It would make me sick to see that little sniping weasel break the record.

Agree with the Fletch no, Harvey maybe.
Should be an asterisk next to his name with number of games as sub/subbed off.

I hope Harvey gets one game behind Fletcher and completely looses it on field and hits someone to be suspended for 2 years ruining all chances.

Perfect outcome for a shoddy club.

Ablett would also be a chance. I could easily see him playing his later years as a small forward.

As long as Fletch breaks thats flog bartletts record i will be happy. I would pay good money to see that knobs face when he gets overtaken.

This is Fletcher's last year I reckon. I don't expect him to play more than 15 games or so.

Harvey is an absolute gun. Don't get the hate, he is so much fun to watch. He might get there.

Harvey's the definition of small man syndrome. Can't stand him. 

Harvey's the definition of small man syndrome. Can't stand him.

Agreed.
Hate him and his club.

Fletch will double it

Mall due respect to tuck, but wasn’t he a bit ■■■■?

Mall due respect tuck, but wasn't he a bit ****?

Tuck was a very very good player, not the most exciting but gee he got the job done, was quite similar to Joel Corey & Corey Emright & did it for longer obviously. 7 time grand final winner & 6 times runner up in best & fairest, a few times top 3 also, played big games in finals, huge efforts.
You don't finish that many times top 3 in that strong an era in B&Fs that many times without being a very good player. Not the most highly talented but boy did he get the job done. A player so many of our boys could look up to