Turns out the Shockers are — review thread

Yeah, wouldn’t want to watch the game but want to see how much more ■■■■ the umpires can get.

1 Like

Hurley, Stringer, Zerrett were awesome, Tippa sets the tone when he fires the rest follows, Dys was great, Sheil was massive and found his kick. Tommy did well as well as McGrath, Parish and Guielfi

4 Likes

Finally I can enjoy the rest of the weekend. Fark umpires, especially the Redman free.

2 Likes

Just think Redman falling backwards eyes on the ball 10 metres out from Dockers goal, Walters spear tackles him, clutches his head, nichols gives him a free, Redman never ever took his eyes off the ball and didn’t hit him in the head, the ■■■■■■■ speared him

eveyone, including commentators were expecting a “front on contact call” and it went the other way, they kicked the next 3…

17 Likes

2017 Pick Seventy-something Guelfi got the Ferrero’s over his Pick 5 counter-part in Cerra. Love the way Guelfs goes about it

32 Likes

Stringer’s consistency another highlight

6 Likes

The booing was loud, but didn’t think you’d hear all the way up there!

12 Likes

Nichols was right there… RIGHT IN FRONT OF HIM

They’ll tick it off as high contact despite the fact it was called a block.

horrendous game. great to win though.

move on.

3 Likes

Fear for our mental health? Reckon I would be more concerned about umpires safety from essendon supporters at the end of the game.

2 Likes

Oh they have reached peak sh1tness with those two decisions

1 Like

So, is Gill the Dill just finally going to come out with the explanation of “Fark you, that’s why!!” ?

2 Likes

Few good performances from Shiel, Guelfi, Stringer and Tippa.

Honestly, Freo were shithouse, umpires are corrupt. It doesn’t even feel like we won. Terrible match.

10 Likes

Never been so confused and ■■■■■■ off watching the footy in the last few weeks. The umpires have ruined the game. Of course they will come out and tick off all the controversial decisions again this week. The commentary team couldn’t believe it either. The AFL has gone to ■■■■.

4 Likes

Shiel kicked TWO goals in the last quarter… and we won by less than that.

The players and crowd got around him big time, universal standing applause.

13 Likes

I seriously thought Redman was going to go the umpire. 3 or 4 players actually held him back. Didn’t mind it at all.

34 Likes

Essendon 1-39 :+1:
Walla most goals :+1:
Merrett most possessions :+1:

Invest: $10

Win: $1110. Go Bombers! :wink:

76 Likes

Francis is quite a clever and creative player but we are asking him to punch well above his weight ATM. The sooner we get a genuine second tall forward back in there the better. Our forward structure is a joke at the moment.

Langford played the mixed fwd/mid role so much better tonight than Myers ever has.

Guelfi should give lessons on commitment to the contest at the club. He should also be a politician, the way he gave off that one too tippa was a clear vote winner.

Redman and Saad are guns
Conor has plateuxed a bit.

Pretty average night really but enough highlights to take me home happy

Loved the guys getting around shiel.

14 Likes

Happy didn’t back the dockers and didn’t need to take out accidental house insurance, but sweet Jesus that umpire better not cross my path

3 Likes