TV show thread (2013-2022)

Curb Your Enthusiasm to return for series 9!
Brilliant news. The best comedy series of the past 20 years (probably longer).

Watched a season and found it less than impressive. Jason Alexander does a better Larry David than he does, and did it years before. More manic and far funnier. As l watched each episode, l could predict well in advance how the whole episode would unfold. Scripted by the numbers.

I know I’m coming in late but im hooked on Gotham. Overacting everywhere but the evolution of the main players has drawn me right in. The sets fit the comics theme beautifully also.
Never knew penguin was a goth.

Watched a season and found it less than impressive. Jason Alexander does a better Larry David than he does, and did it years before. More manic and far funnier. As l watched each episode, l could predict well in advance how the whole episode would unfold. Scripted by the numbers.

Which series did you watch?

OITNB new season is great, much better than that Ruby Rose crap.

There’s a heap of Two and a Half Men episodes on EZTV.

No good for those who already have the boxed sets.

OITNB new season is great, much better than that Ruby Rose crap.

Have you watched the whole season yet? Best season so far.

One more episode to go. I regret binge watching it now but so good

It’s not scripted at all. Completely ad libbed.

It may not be to your taste but it’s one of the most critically acclaimed comedies of all time for a reason.

There's a heap of Two and a Half Men episodes on EZTV.

I would never have picked you as a fan
There's a heap of Two and a Half Men episodes on EZTV.

I would never have picked you as a fan

I used to think it was the very worst show on TV but then along comes 2 Broke Girls. And Big Bang Theory after the novelty wore off.

PS I’m not

But there are people here who love the wrestling FFS so I thought I’d mention something for them that’s on an intellectual par.

Veep has been outstanding this season.

Can anyone recommend a good Netflix show? Like a good crime mystery, seen The Killing.

Can anyone recommend a good Netflix show? Like a good crime mystery, seen The Killing.

Not sure if its on netflix but the following wasn’t too bad.

The Bridge?

The Bridge?

The doco on the Golden Gate jumpers BD?

Bloodline.

Just started watching it and I’m about 6 episodes in and it hooks you pretty quickly.

It is a tiny bit slow for my liking but very well acted and is worth watching just for Ben Mendelsohn’s performance.

The Bridge?

The doco on the Golden Gate jumpers BD?

Thought you were TTP for a tick …lol.

No I meant the series where one half of a body is on one side of the border, and the other half on anothers, with the aspbergers afflicted chick cop. It’s been done in several countries/languages now, one they called “The Tunnel” instead.

I’m not sure which of them is the best though …

Anyone finished the latest OITNB? :(

yea

Yeah day-am

Bloodline.

Just started watching it and I’m about 6 episodes in and it hooks you pretty quickly.

It is a tiny bit slow for my liking but very well acted and is worth watching just for Ben Mendelsohn’s performance.

Awesome first season. Mendleson amazing. Started watching the second season it’s a bit more of a slow burn thus far.

Speaking of Mendelsohn, I see the Yanks have turned the movie “Animal Kingdom” … which did well over there into a TV series. US take & US actors.

Anyone caught it yet??