TV show thread (2022-?)

I keep hearing Cricket trying to get out. He is great, so is his psychotic assistant. F Murray Abraham the drunk scifi writer, :ok_hand:. And the two self contained dramatic episodes are pretty amazing as well. S3 underway

Another Apple show I rated was See. Just finished that last night and not a bad watch. Worth a look for those into action/drama. The only thing that really ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  me off throughout the show was the voice of the Queen.

1 Like

Itā€™s my show I watch that I donā€™t need to use much brain power

1 Like

Yellowstone season 5 starts tonight. Woo hoo!

3 Likes

I found a torrent that has ALL 20 seasons of Time Team, and Iā€™m bingeing it because thatā€™s the exact type of nerd crack that i love.

6 Likes

:face_with_spiral_eyes::face_with_spiral_eyes::face_with_spiral_eyes:

Such a cool show.

2 Likes

:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Iā€™ve met Tony Robinson. One of the most genuine people youā€™d ever come across. A bit of a treasure himself.

2 Likes

All eps of Bush Tucker Man are on YouTube. That was one of my favourite shows as a kid and is still pretty great.

2 Likes

I love bush tucker man what was the show with bill peach?

He had a show called Peachā€™s Australia, then I think it changed itā€™s name, something like Big Country IIRC.

1 Like

Yeah i googled also did a series the explorers.

1 Like

Tulsa king sly stallone my kind of show.

Neighbours is returning, financed by Amazon and broadcast on channel 10.

Wtf!?

2 Likes

The biggest resurrection since Haroldā€™s comeback.

2 Likes

Heff children are now watching Simpsonā€™s season 3-5. Rite of passage time.

10 Likes

Last time I ventured in here I was about 4 years late on The Dark. So at risk of being ā€˜so last weekā€™, have people watched Station Eleven?
I thought it was brilliant. So well directed, acted, editedā€¦so goodā€¦the score.
Iā€™m sure itā€™s been discussed, I loved it.

2 Likes

Yep, thought it was really well done. Iā€™d read the book a few years before and while my memory wasnā€™t great on the details I think they did a great job of preserving the story but went other places with it. Canadian Hilary St John Mandel is the writer, Iā€™ve since read her next two novels, sheā€™s very good. Hoping they make a second season.

3 Likes

incredible taskmaster episode

1 Like