Twitter rumours

Everyone seems to be coming here with rumours from random posters of twitter, so thought I might as well give it a shot. and start a thread to hold all such rumours in the one place.

I wouldn't have picked this one..
Vardy=essendon for 3rd or 4th round pick.. To be finalized by Friday. Watch this space #ReliableSauce

— Bombers Army (@bombersarmy) October 12, 2016

What are everyones thoughts on this idea.

Vardy and Bellchambers unavailable for selection till the early morn.

The bloke can play. Will be very experienced in running laps and general rehab training.

Wouldn’t bode well for McKernan, I wouldn’t think.

No idea if it even has a kernel of truth.

Port Power are into Vardy big time, they think he is exactly what they need.
They also think they have set the foundation to a premiership side

We may not use that pick and it would allow us to delist McKernan, so doesn’t hurt us in a list spots point of view. Taking a bit of a risk on the injury front, but by now we should have some view of how well Belly’s foot is going. If he’s fully recovered its not a bad move.

That same guy said mckernan would get another year and that hasn’t happened

Everyone seems to be coming here with rumours from random posters of twitter, so thought I might as well give it a shot. and start a thread to hold all such rumours in the one place.

Vardy=essendon for 3rd or 4th round pick.. To be finalized by Friday. Watch this space #ReliableSauce

Haha Vardy, good player six years and 30 surgeries ago.n eeext

I know I’m on here way more than I should be heading into exams but farrrrk me, have a look at this bloke’s twitter account!!! He needs to get a farking life lol. Hates a photoshopped bomber pic.

I really believe he is going to Port Power, they are the team pushing hard for him.

#who is the trade whisperer?

I know I'm on here way more than I should be heading into exams but farrrrk me, have a look at this bloke's twitter account!!! He needs to get a farking life lol. Hates a photoshopped bomber pic.

Hard to take at times I know, and only taken with a big grain of salt. Sometimes though things like this come from the most unexpected places. A bloke at work told me on Monday that the Mitchell deal to WC was on the table, well before anyone else was even hearing about it.

Haha Vardy, good player six years and 30 surgeries ago.n eeext

He also posted 1 for 3 & 5 or 3 & Patton will happen
Reliable source

• last night

Vardy, Leuenberger and Bellchambers… They will play 15 games combined next year with only Gach as backup? Oh well we’ve got Ambrose and Daniher to ruck I suppose.

Isnt bombers army Warlock?

Vardy, Leuenberger and Bellchambers... They will play 15 games combined next year with only Gach as backup? Oh well we've got Ambrose and Daniher to ruck I suppose.

ENTER NATRAT

Yay we are to Geelong what Carlton is to gws

Vardy, Leuenberger and Bellchambers... They will play 15 games combined next year with only Gach as backup? Oh well we've got Ambrose and Daniher to ruck I suppose.

ENTER NATRAT

How tall is Francis now ?

I would be averse to taking a punt on vardy obviously his body is the issue but he is actually a very competent forward as well as ruck - on the cheap worth a look.

I wouldn’t be*

Port Power are into Vardy big time, they think he is exactly what they need. They also think they have set the foundation to a premiership side

Apparently, he’s their missing link.