Twitter rumours

The only link port adelaide is missing in their dna, preventing them evolving into human beings

#who is the trade whisperer?

An absolute flog. I have heard it’s Tony Sheahan though (who is a flog so it fits)

An absolute flog. I have heard it’s Tony Sheahan though (who is a flog so it fits)

That’d make a perfect amount of sense actually.

Having a Trade Week Party ? here are some suggestions:

Grease a large cake tin, fold together 4 cups of BS powder, 4 cups of Total Conjecture, and season with a teaspoon of fact, bake on high on a hot Internet social media platform, then serve it up for the duration of the trade period.

Afterwards ask every one whether they like it, and want to do this again or wouldthey rather put on the blindfolds and play blind mans buff or even "Pin the Player on the Club for next years trade period.

What the hell is the sport I’m watching on fox Sports?

What the hell is the sport I'm watching on fox Sports?

It’s like watching Mark Murphy avoiding body contact

Bit off topic, but kabaddi maybe?

Yeah I think so, never seen it before but India are flogging B’desh.

Sorry back to discussion

What does the red sash say?

Yeah I think so, never seen it before but India are flogging B’desh.

Sorry back to discussion

Well they are the current world champs

What does the red sash say?

RRRRRRRED RED RED RED RED with sheeds
RED RED RED RED RED with sheeds

I really believe he is going to Port Power, they are the team pushing hard for him.

Further west

I really believe he is going to Port Power, they are the team pushing hard for him.

Further west

West adelaide?

Have seen some conjecture that it is everybody’s favourite scandalous st kilda schoolgirl loving, crasher into a tram and flee the scene cockwomble, alleged drug taking nutbag ex-arsehat PE teacher and former controversial player manager…ricky nixon. He also satisfies the flog description.

EQ just tweeted Bris get 3 & 16, GWS get 2, 31, 51 & 60

“It’s notta rumah”

Isnt bombers army Warlock?

No it isn’t me, but I have posted some of his pics on here.

I know I'm on here way more than I should be heading into exams but farrrrk me, have a look at this bloke's twitter account!!! He needs to get a farking life lol. Hates a photoshopped bomber pic.

Yeah right, as opposed to someone who is supposed to be heading into an exam and instead went looking at this blokes twitter account!

You don’t have to look at what he doing or producing, no one is forcing you.

Good on him if he enjoys what he does. He is a mad Bombers supporter, just like all of us on here.

Lol yeah fair call Warlock. Probably rude and uncalled for by me. Play on.

We may not use that pick and it would allow us to delist McKernan, so doesn't hurt us in a list spots point of view. Taking a bit of a risk on the injury front, but by now we should have some view of how well Belly's foot is going. If he's fully recovered its not a bad move.
I agree with your logic there Ants, at present McKernan is purely insurance, any player who couldn't earn a regular place in the team this year (new draftees aside) have no place in the squad, same applies to Jerret. But back to your point it would be very smart to upgrade a spot to a player that has potential if he can overcome his setbacks.

Ricky Nixon Tweeting the Omeara deal has been done in a bay st port melb cafe this morning.