Twitter rumours

8m8 minutes ago
AFL Trade Whisperer ‏@AFLTradeWhisper
#whispers I believe STK will attempt to strike a deal with Freo. Hickey for L. Weller and a pick. Obvious family connection #AFLTrades

This seems very odd from St Kilda as Hickey was excellent for them this year. Do they have another even better ruck in their sights? Goldstein?

Well there you go. Trade radio just indicated that Vardy to West Coast is basically a done deal.

Vardy is in perth today

I really believe he is going to Port Power, they are the team pushing hard for him.

Further west

Isnt bombers army Warlock?

No it isn’t me, but I have posted some of his pics on here.

I know I'm on here way more than I should be heading into exams but farrrrk me, have a look at this bloke's twitter account!!! He needs to get a farking life lol. Hates a photoshopped bomber pic.

Yeah right, as opposed to someone who is supposed to be heading into an exam and instead went looking at this blokes twitter account!

You don’t have to look at what he doing or producing, no one is forcing you.

Good on him if he enjoys what he does. He is a mad Bombers supporter, just like all of us on here.

I’m sitting in a lecture and reading Blitz. Nothing wrong with procrastinating.

Well there you go. Trade radio just indicated that Vardy to West Coast is basically a done deal.
NATHAN VARDY'S HAVING A PARTY BRING YOUR VODKA AND YOUR CHARLIE
Excellent work by the Eagles.

Trading in a perennially injured ruckman/forward as a back up for their already longterm injured #1 ruckman to compliment their battery of very ordinary rucks on their list (Giles, Lycett) and squib kpf Darling.

This trade period confirms my suspicions that the competition is slowly eating itself from within with the way clubs are trading these days, in particular guys that are either on their last legs due to age or injury and thinking that they will make a difference to a club’s finals chances.

Trading in a perennially injured ruckman/forward as a back up for their already longterm injured #1 ruckman to compliment their battery of very ordinary rucks on their list (Giles, Lycett) and squib kpf Darling.

This trade period confirms my suspicions that the competition is slowly eating itself from within with the way clubs are trading these days, in particular guys that are either on their last legs due to age or injury and thinking that they will make a difference to a club’s finals chances.

Their trading teams are made up from fan forums. It is why we don’t trade, no fans running the thing.

Their trading teams are made up from fan forums. It is why we don’t trade, no fans running the thing.

Luenberger says fark you!!!

Imagine the possibilities if ours was though…ok don’t. You probably want to sleep tonight.

Imagine the possibilities if ours was though…ok don’t. You probably want to sleep tonight.

I would be happy if speedy was in charge.

What does the red sash say?

‘Just discussing potentially picking up Patton over a red with the great man Sheeds and other Essendonians’

Yeah the AFL is a merry go-round of hacks at the bottom end. Clubs used to be excited about taking 5-6 picks in a draft. Now they take 3 and pick up a couple of delisted spuds thinking they will moneyball their way to a flag. Blows my mind that we will probably only take 4 picks in a draft where we hold our best draft position of all time and desperately need to rebuild our list. But no, lets recruit James Kelly so we can finish 10th instead of 12th.

Like think about it. Instead of using pick 37, we’ve recruited a guy who will play 1-2 years max and won’t be around to help us contest for a flag.

There’s a bit of talk that despite some public re-assurances, Tippett could well be up to the Gold Coast. Could be crap but this is the twitter rumours thread.

There's a bit of talk that despite some public re-assurances, Tippett could well be up to the Gold Coast. Could be crap but this is the twitter rumours thread.
Have been thinking that he would be a perfect fit at Melbourne he is exactly the type of player they need i reckon

I’m 50 50 in the same boat.
that being said we did the same thing with looney and he pretty much played every game.

sure there’s always a risk, but guess clubs are willing to back themselves in and get someone physically right, and the rest will take care of itself.

also wc are in a tough position. They have their no1 ruckman, albeit as you say out for a year, they aren’t going to waste too much valuable resources getting in a top line ruckman just so he can go back to the no.2 spot in a years time.

I do wonder what happened to David swallow to north rumours

Only thing I can find is Andrew to gold coast

I do wonder what happened to David swallow to north rumours

Only thing I can find is Andrew to gold coast

Actually I was thinking about this earlier today. I assumed when they cleared out the older guys & let Wells walk they must have had some decent trades lined up but so far I don’t think I’ve even heard anything rumoured. Maybe they’re just struggling to pay the rent again.

North should send Andrew to GCS, they could use the picks. Same with Goldstein, loose him now for a truckload or watch hawks ■■■■■■ him next year for nothing.