Ufc

Middleweight title between Condit and Lawler, Mark Hunt v Bigfoot 2 and rumoured Rousey v Tate 3

All you bogans should get along and pack it out!!

I'll just go on record as saying I am not a wrestling fan anymore. I used to watch it religiously as a kid but I grew up.

I like Brock because of his work ethic and his freakish athleticism for someone his size.

Watching him in the gym would put a lot of pro-athletes to shame.

Hulk Hogan v Andre the Giant…every other fight has been irrelevant since.

*edit: Hulk Hogan v The Ultimate Warrior was relevant

You have horrible taste.
I'll just go on record as saying I am not a wrestling fan anymore. I used to watch it religiously as a kid but I grew up.

I like Brock because of his work ethic and his freakish athleticism for someone his size.

Hulk Hogan v Andre the Giant…every other fight has been irrelevant since.

*edit: Hulk Hogan v The Ultimate Warrior was relevant

Every so often I get curious about watching a UFC PPV then I remember they're $60 LOL no thanks.

One of the worst ppv’s ever as well. The past few have been epic, this one they favoured “names” over match ups. Undercard (which is free) was way better.

It had good match ups, but main events disappointed. Thought Franky v scare face was going to be better. Aldo just picked him apart.

New ownership:

I’ll just go on record as saying I am not a wrestling fan anymore. I used to watch it religiously as a kid but I grew up.

Hunt is a â– â– â– â– â– â–  Kiwi anyway.

Not even Australian, just fights out of Aus.

He is hardly a world class athlete. He was gassed in 5 minutes.

Brock crushed him. Hopefully Brock can keep it going and get the title back but will need to stay injury free and keep improving his stand-up.

LOL any of the top heavyweights would maul Brock. Looks like Tarzan fights like Jane.

Wasn’t Hunt top 10?

He was tenth.

The division has about 5 good guys, then some freak shows. Love Hunto but he’s a freak show and not a top fighter.

Anyway why are wrestling fans in here trying to troll like Brock is some amazing fighter? He’s average, and wins because of his legit college wrestling background and size. Still turtles up when he gets hit and has the striking of a drunk bogan in the pub. Entertaining fights most of the time though.

Brock crushed him. Hopefully Brock can keep it going and get the title back but will need to stay injury free and keep improving his stand-up.

LOL any of the top heavyweights would maul Brock. Looks like Tarzan fights like Jane.

Wasn’t Hunt top 10?

Go away with your facts.

Wasn’t Hunt top 10?

Every so often I get curious about watching a UFC PPV then I remember they're $60 LOL no thanks.

One of the worst ppv’s ever as well. The past few have been epic, this one they favoured “names” over match ups. Undercard (which is free) was way better.

Bet it sold way more because of those names though.

Yeah, it’s not a bad thing really, just could’ve chucked some guys like Cerrone on there to show people how exciting it can be.

I’m no expert like you YT, but seems an odd decision to make Tate the main event. They really should have swallowed their pride and put Connor McGregor on 200.

When jones pulled out should have been Lesnar v Hunt.

Was originally announced as that but I reckon one of them said no as they didn’t want to go 5 rounds without preparing for 5 (fair enough too).

Yeah, it’s not a bad thing really, just could’ve chucked some guys like Cerrone on there to show people how exciting it can be.

I’m no expert like you YT, but seems an odd decision to make Tate the main event. They really should have swallowed their pride and put Connor McGregor on 200.

Lesnar comprehensively beats Hunt. What a beast. And then turns babyface after the match.

Pummled him.

I’ve never seen him in better shape. Absolutely ripped.

Scary, scary looking bloke.

PED’s are a wonderful thing

If gonna make a claim, have something to back it up with.

I’m loving all the butthurt Hunt fans, b-b-but Hunt was supposed to knock him out!

He was except from the 6 months prior testing and was only tested 5 weeks prior the the fight. Steroids have long lasting effects and the benefits come when you stop closer to the event so your muscle relax but with all the strength benefits. Brendan Schaub was also questioning his exception.

It as 4 months, wasn’t it? And he was only exempt because Lesnar didn’t even consider he’d be on UFC200, hence the exemption for the short notice. There’s no logical reason why he’d juice up for WWE and no one expected him to be fighting in the UFC, I think people just need to accept that he’s a huge man, has been since he was young. Saying he’s big is no reason to assume he’s juiced, you’re not backing up your claims you’re just grasping at straws. Most the people that do that come across as butthurt. Those same fans should be thanking him because without him they’d be no interest from casual fans for their “biggest event ever”.
Lesnar comprehensively beats Hunt. What a beast. And then turns babyface after the match.

Pummled him.

by all reports they tested him extensively before the fight. The guy is just a monster- he has been since he was a teenager.

I would be amazed if he was on PEDS, especially with all the drug testing WWE makes their guys do.

I still have a doco on him from when he was at the peak of his WWE career.

Goes into detail about the training and regime he was under even as a 15-16 year old kid, the guy is just an animal in the gym and weight room. Always pushes himself.

I’m not a really a UFC fan but i am really really interested in seeing how CM Punk does.

Pummled him.

by all reports they tested him extensively before the fight. The guy is just a monster- he has been since he was a teenager.

I would be amazed if he was on PEDS, especially with all the drug testing WWE makes their guys do.

Pummled him.

I’m loving all the butthurt Hunt fans, b-b-but Hunt was supposed to knock him out!

I don’t follow UFC closely (at all really) but reading the whinging from HARDCORE FANS who are upset that a fake wrestler brings in more viewers (and wins) is some good reading.

To be honest I haven’t seen much of that. Everyone loves Brock, he’s not a “fake wrestler” he’s a legit college wrestler and a freak athlete.

He’s not the best fighter and still scared of getting hit but he’s no CM Punk.

Pummled him.

I don’t follow UFC closely (at all really) but reading the whinging from HARDCORE FANS who are upset that a fake wrestler brings in more viewers (and wins) is some good reading.