Ufc

Every so often I get curious about watching a UFC PPV then I remember they're $60 LOL no thanks.

One of the worst ppv’s ever as well. The past few have been epic, this one they favoured “names” over match ups. Undercard (which is free) was way better.

Bet it sold way more because of those names though.

Lesnar comprehensively beats Hunt. What a beast. And then turns babyface after the match.

Pummled him.

I’ve never seen him in better shape. Absolutely ripped.

Scary, scary looking bloke.

PED’s are a wonderful thing

If gonna make a claim, have something to back it up with.

I’m loving all the butthurt Hunt fans, b-b-but Hunt was supposed to knock him out!

He was except from the 6 months prior testing and was only tested 5 weeks prior the the fight. Steroids have long lasting effects and the benefits come when you stop closer to the event so your muscle relax but with all the strength benefits. Brendan Schaub was also questioning his exception.

Every so often I get curious about watching a UFC PPV then I remember they're $60 LOL no thanks.

One of the worst ppv’s ever as well. The past few have been epic, this one they favoured “names” over match ups. Undercard (which is free) was way better.

Brock will never get the title again lol

Hunt is a ■■■■■■ Kiwi anyway.

Not even Australian, just fights out of Aus.

He is hardly a world class athlete. He was gassed in 5 minutes.

Brock crushed him. Hopefully Brock can keep it going and get the title back but will need to stay injury free and keep improving his stand-up.

Lesnar comprehensively beats Hunt. What a beast. And then turns babyface after the match.

Pummled him.

If gonna make a claim, have something to back it up with.

I’m loving all the butthurt Hunt fans, b-b-but Hunt was supposed to knock him out!

Pummled him.

Far out. Bosse v O’Connell crazy punching.

10 secs to go in the last round and they give each other a high five and then commence to throw haymakers at each other till the ref seperates them.

Dont we all?

You like watching people hold each other for 5 minutes?

You coming down YT?

Yep that’s the plan. You in Aus then?

Somewhat surprisingly, I will be haha
If you need a place to stay let me know
I’m about 45 mins away from Telstra Dome via train

You coming down YT?

Yep that’s the plan. You in Aus then?

Love Mark Hunt.

I love yours too xxoxxx

You coming down YT?

Parents with the surname Hunt should pay extra attention when naming their children.

http://www.mikehuntscars.com.au/

Parents with the surname Hunt should pay extra attention when naming their children.

cook the man some eggs

Love Mark Hunt, he’s borderline retarded and highly entertaining.

Rob Whittaker is also fighting Michael Bisping apparently, will be good.

Wanna see Mark Hunt get pounded?

Tate just got wrecked.