Ufc

Lesnar comprehensively beats Hunt. What a beast. And then turns babyface after the match.

Pummled him.

I’ve never seen him in better shape. Absolutely ripped.

Scary, scary looking bloke.

Lesnar comprehensively beats Hunt. What a beast. And then turns babyface after the match.

Cormier beats up old man Anderson and wins comfortably.

I take back my recommendation. UFC have screwed it by takin Lawler/Condit off and adding Rousey and another women’s title fight.

Do not attend

Aldo doesn’t get out of first gear against Edgar and wins on decision.

Silva vs Cormier up next.

Only interested for Brock Lesnar tbh.

Velasquez destroying Browne in round one.

Lands a nice spinning back kick and is now just working him on the ground.

If lesnar gets injured or knocked out within a minute, vince is going to have a fit.

And Velasquez finishes him with seconds to spare in the first via TKO.

Dominated him. Browne didn’t have a guard and got gassed quickly.

No contest really.

And still running the original promos for 200 even though Jones has withdrawn for a positive test.

Every so often I get curious about watching a UFC PPV then I remember they’re $60 LOL no thanks.

Rousey got the absolute crap beaten out of her

Rouseys stand up has always been trash.

She runs in with no head movement, hands wide apart and chin up. Fighting a southpaw you need to keep your lead leg to the outside of theirs to avoid the straight left but Ronda just moved straight in repeatedly and kept eating that left.

Holm’ takedown defence was very impressive too.

Funniest part is I think Meisha Tate beats Holm 9/10 times yet Holm is a ridiculously bad match up for Rousey.

From an Aussie perspective Rob Whittaker beating Uriah Hall is huge. Hall just knocked out Mousasi, this puts Whittaker 1-2 impressive wins away from a real shot at it.

Rouseys stand up has always been trash.

She runs in with no head movement, hands wide apart and chin up. Fighting a southpaw you need to keep your lead leg to the outside of theirs to avoid the straight left but Ronda just moved straight in repeatedly and kept eating that left.

Holm’ takedown defence was very impressive too.

Funniest part is I think Meisha Tate beats Holm 9/10 times yet Holm is a ridiculously bad match up for Rousey.

From an Aussie perspective Rob Whittaker beating Uriah Hall is huge. Hall just knocked out Mousasi, this puts Whittaker 1-2 impressive wins away from a real shot at it.

I like it
The women’s still seems to be a lot of rock, paper or scissors whereas the men’s there’s too many guys who are rock, paper and scissors for my liking

I feel for rousey in general.

She’s no angel, but before last night’s loss every dog and it’s bone reckon they could beat her as long as she came to them and met them on “their” terms, pretty much trying to get their 5 mins of fame off her coat tails.

Now instead of the majority of opinions after the fight being about how well Holm did, they are more rejoicing at the expense of rousey losing.

again she’s no angel, but she’s not a knobjockey to the heights of some others in the fighting field.

On the fight IMO, with no real knowledge of the intricacies of it all, to me seemed emotion and anger clouded the mind and judgement on rouseys part. not touching hands before the fight due to the weigh in crap suggests she was pre occupied with revenge and just pounding her.

Nah she’s a fair ■■■■■■■■.

Not sure Rousey is shopping at DFO digs.

Those girls got ripped off. Rousey ends up in hospital and Holm earned 2/10ths of bugger all.

The real winner is the bloke who convinced them and all the competitors to do this for basically nothing.

Rousey earns a bit but is getting shafted considering what she brings in for the company.

Those girls got ripped off. Rousey ends up in hospital and Holm earned 2/10ths of bugger all.

The real winner is the bloke who convinced them and all the competitors to do this for basically nothing.

Yep, it’s not right.

Even worse the UFC struck a deal with Reebok meaning the fighters HAVE to wear Reebok gear and can’t bring in their own sponsors. The bottom tier guys get absolutely nothing, $10k, when if they sourced their own could get five times that.

Rousey gets a lot more than what is published though. One of the rare ones that gets a percentage of the PPV take.

Nothing compared to what other athletes get but she’s doing well.