Ufc

Israel is Aussie!

One of his team mates is debuting, Brad Riddell. He’s an amazing kick boxer, good one to look out for.

Tickets now only $35

He’s Nigerian who immigrated to New Zealand and now trains in Australia (i think). Has a really entertaining fighting style, the personality of a wet sock and a big ego that doesn’t quite fit him.

Would be happy to see someone knock out Dan Hooker!

@JohnRain your dream might come true

https://amp.scmp.com/sport/martial-arts/mixed-martial-arts/article/3033214/ufc-georges-st-pierre-hints-khabib-fight

1 Like

It’s inching closer. Dana has started hinting at it, so it looks like he has gotten off his high horse. He was simply p#ssed at GSP for not defending his title after winning the Bisping fight.

Have you seen recent pics of GSP? He is super lean. My only concern is how much strength/power/endurance he has sacrificed with that weight loss. Khabib will only fight GSP at 155. It’s annoying that Khabib refuses to move up weight classes & test himself against other fighters.

1 Like

big congrats to volkanovski new featherweight champion.

1 Like

last ufc event of the year in korea right now.

UFC 246 is going to be huge, cant wait

1 Like

UFC prelims ATM.

Main event. Conor vs Cowboy at 170.

Edit: Conor has made $USD 202 million in 4 years (2016-2019). Fck me.

Worried about ma boy Connor ar this weight level, but backing him in.

Will gas late, so am expecting him to go hard early and take the fight to Cowboy. KO in the 2nd round. Cowboy will be looking to survive early and take the fight to the ground and shoot for a late round submission. Conor needs to watch Cowboy’s kicks as well.

1 Like

Was about to say this, takedowns might be expected but Cowboy has a good kick on him.

1 Like

Conor looked ripped at the weigh-in.

Great prelim fight going on here between Fili and Yusuff.

WTF was Yusuff doing in that last round? Was like he thought he had R1 & R2 in the bag and just tried to protect that. R1 was a coin toss. R2 to Yusuff and R3 to Fili. Will be interesting to see how the judges scored that first round.

Edit: That paid off - but a risky strategy.

1 Like

Bloodbath in this ladies fight.

the whole dr thing was ■■■■■■■ bizarre

When’s main event due?

After this fight.

cool, now to madly try and find a stream to watch it

Check your PM.

1 Like

This Holm fight is so boring