Unpopular Opinion

Read this and flicked it on, have got Steely Dan into Billy Joel into Hall and Oates.

Yep, this station is my new daily go to.

2 Likes

A parma should never be served on top of the chips. It just makes the chips sweaty and soggy, and that is not acceptable.

13 Likes

You’re needed in Canberra.

2 Likes

not sure how that would be a unpopular opinion.

just serve on a bigger plate or reduce the amount of chips, i can hardly eat many chips after a parmi and salad anyway.

1 Like

After a what?

8 Likes

John Lithgow in cliffhanger is one of the best action movie villains of all time

1 Like

I’m generally not a fan of serving anything on top of the chips, for said reason.

But I’m also one of those freaks who doesn’t like food touching other food.

I mean I wouldnt say of all time, but its a great movie with a great over the top performance by Lithgow

1 Like

In a world where there are people who spell/pronounce parma as parmi one can never tell popular opinion from unpopular…

2 Likes

Parmigiana.

Parmigiana

1 Like

Explain Tippa / Tipungwuti

Kindigarten

W-A-L-L-A

2 Likes

When there’s an argument about this sort of thing people go into history and geography and entomology (which is odd, considering that’s the study of bugs, but I don’t judge), when really it’s about what you’re used to and personal preference.
We just need to be tolerant and accept that some people will say parma, while other people are wrong.

24 Likes

I pronounce it parmajana not parmidgeiana.

4 Likes

You broke Blitz with this nonsense.

Pair of pyjamas.

1 Like