Unpopular Opinion

how is this ‘thing i dont like’ an unpopular opinion?

Aaaaaand… we’re done.

4 Likes

Kevin sheedy is not good value on the board.

tim watson is not a good media personality.

benches at the hanger dont matter.

2 Likes

This nailed the brief.

2 Likes

I’m trying to think of a good one.

The reason why most women choose not to play AFL has nothing to do with sexism, and it never has. Most women just don’t have an interest in playing AFL.

The expression “fur babies” is super creepy. They are adult dogs and cats, not your “babies”.

It is only used by insecure, middle-agers facing a bleak, barren future once their actual babies have grown and moved away (usually as quickly as is possible).

9 Likes

There is nothing I could care less about than World Cup soccer

3 Likes

Tune in to SBS news and find out all about Sydney’s minor leagues.

2 Likes

I’ve only heard it from the thirty somethings who follow every trend.
It’s grating.

1 Like

Welcome to Country! Stop force feeding this BS down our throats and get rid of it.

16 Likes

Old people suck

hahahah good grief

3 Likes

Children under 5 shouldn’t be allowed in restaurants, except fast food ones or dedicated ones that are based for that age group.

2 Likes

Knight did more for the club in 3 years than worsfold did in 5

7 Likes

Nothing unpopular about that at all. Maccas or bust until you hit 5. Then you can maybe go to a cheap family restaurant if youre lucky. Once you hit 15-16 you can venture out into nicer places.

2 Likes

Lol… The National anthem refers to us all as being one, so I don’t need to be welcomed to my own country, a country I was born and raised in.

3 Likes

So, coffee…eh?

5 Likes

The Matrix was a crap movie

4 Likes

Death stares from certain friends (with kids in that age group) when raising this issue.

“WhAT aRe wE sUppOsED tO do tHeN!?”

I know. Stay home. Or don’t have kids.

Let me and my friends eat in peace.

4 Likes

Please tell me more about this nuanced perspective

2 Likes