Unpopular Opinion

First one absolutely not, revolutionary and its impact is still felt within the industry to this day. The next two, tripe.

1 Like

Nah if they bring kids to an adult catch up at a nice restaurant and the kids are going off, thats poor form.

1 Like

Sydney is better than Melbourne

It’s great to refer to Australian football as AFL

1 Like

A true Carnivore is actually more Vegan than a Vegan.

Actually, this is probably an Unpopular Fact.

Great Northern is the worst beer.

Tastes like soda water with beer flavouring.

6 Likes

You stay home.

2 Likes

I am surprised to see that in here as I have never met anyone who actually likes it.

The infantilisation grown men have with superheroes is heartbreaking. It’s not cute that you have stuck with it since you were a kid. It means you haven’t developed any new interests since you were a kid.

5 Likes

It was the most popular beer sold in Australia in 2021.

Cale Hooker was a better player than Michael Hurley.

Decision-making…late-game impact…success as a forward…he was just better when/where it mattered.

14 Likes

No it’s ■■■■■■■ not!

2 Likes

Jobe Watson was the better Watson, he has a Brownlow to prove it…

Hard to believe there was a time when Tayte Pears was the key backman ahead of Cale.

I’ll go one further:

Knights has been the only coach since Sheedy willing to try change the Essendon WayTM, and any success (well a good season) Hird had with the team was only because Knights did the real hard work.

I dont know why that would be an unpopular opinion. Likewise you could say that a lot of the success that the club experienced in the 80’s was off the back of the groundwork done by Bill Stephens.

Adelaide is better than both.

My man

3 Likes

More like Sadelaide.

1 Like

Steve Waugh was the most overrated sportsman of my time watching sport.

He wasn’t even the best cricketer in his family, let alone the world.

1 Like