US politics - cooked

Brilliant analysis.

4 Likes
1 Like

Criminal charges “recommended”

2 Likes
5 Likes

Dems doing all the things before the House shifts to the GOP.

8 Likes
1 Like

There needs to be a review on a lot of things about Trump, but add the IRS not auditing him to that list.

8 Likes

It is not really a surprise that the republicans don’t like to staff the IRS.

2 Likes
15 Likes

I thought Mexico was paying for the wall? Or is he talking about those damn Canadians?

2 Likes
1 Like

A call needs to be made to child protection. Horrible, horrible stuff.

3 Likes

Completely agree

These are the same people who think accepting a gay or transgendered child is “grooming”.

1 Like

Something about it makes me think it’s all fake. Not necessarily the doco itself but the family doing this. People do anything to achieve fame now in order to monetise it. The father has this scammer look about him where most magats have the look of being perpetually scammed. I’m looking for something that probably isn’t there, but in any case child services is the correct call for sure.

Also Napoleon Dynamite pivoting to Theroux style documentary is exciting

1 Like

To be fair, I could understand a US congressman being against the amount of money being spent on Ukraine. I disagree with the view, but I don’t think it’s ridiculous.

I saw someone or other asking that if someone offered the USA the chance to cripple the Russian military for a decade plus, and destabilise Putin and the growing bloc of autocrats he was integral to, by spending 5% of the annual US defence budget, whether you’d take it.

Cos that’s basically what’s happening. It’s a pretty cold and calculated way of looking at things, but it’s been a very good investment for the USA on the whole. The USA is the richest nation in the world. When they win wars, they do it with money.

17 Likes

And the vast majority of the equipment being sent is 2nd or 3rd tier gear that won’t be deployed in anger by US personnel. So much of the costs are just bringing forward the disposal of gear that would be scrapped anyway.

12 Likes