Us V farkRattlers Review

Umps were even. Don't sook.

We could have won with slightly more skill and brains.

Ridiculous comment Dodga. Check the stats before you make a fool of yourself mate.

Horseshit. We played our ■■■■■■ hearts out, but ultimately it was the same problems - disposal and an effective forward line.

My weekend is ruined and I have to catch a train home.

Seriously, why let football ruin your weekend? Stop ■■■■■■ doing this people there’s way more to life.

How big a fine for Goddard for “unbecoming”.

Only partly joking.

We have to realise that as long as us playing is September could potentially “compromise the integrity” of the finals series were going to get absolutely shafted by the umps. They know what side their bread is buttered on.

Thomas can go ■■■■ himself

why the ■■■■ are 7 showing split screen of the reporters faces asking the coaches questions in the pressers?

who gives as ■■■■?

why the ■■■■ are 7 showing split screen of the reporters faces asking the coaches questions in the pressers?

who gives as ■■■■?

Media are massive figjams. They have this desperate need to become celebrities, couldn’t give to ■■■■■ about being actual journos and non-carnts.

Hirdy’s got fleas.

Sounds of the game. What such an inspiring captain swallow is...... NOT!!!! What a joke that was.
it cheered me up a bit. how they kept getting him on the bench and he's telling waite. Good take marks now just kick goals. and Waite just stone walls him and Nahas stonewalled him over something. His advice was timid bullshit and noone even acknowledged him. obviously a posterboy marketing captain with guys like Harvey Petrie their actual leaders. Could not believe his timid uncertain stating the obvious communication and the absolute lack of a even a flinch of recognition that people were listening to him. You would think being allowed to be the captain of a team that is allowed to play in the AFL would bring nearly as much respect as being the captain of an AFL team.
Waite looked at him like, what the?! You never talk to me like this, this is bullsh... oh wait, you've got that mic thingy on tonight.

McKernan was great and really gave us something and I think Daniher looks better when Carlisle isn’t there. So god only knows what we do with Carlisle. Other than that effort was good but did we ever really look like winning…just ain’t good enough at the moment…won three games but you could argue that we haven’t outright won a game this year…saints and hawks could have got us and the scum beat us in every stat but the scoreboard. Not sure where we go from here, thought we had a good list…is it gameplan or list?

We have to realise that as long as us playing is September could potentially "compromise the integrity" of the finals series were going to get absolutely shafted by the umps. They know what side their bread is buttered on.

That is a very depressing thought.

If that is what is behind the AFL instructing the maggots behaviour tonight, and presumably the rest of the season, we really need General Little to do something about this. However, he has not really covered himself in glory with his handling of the saga thus far.

Are you kidding Crownbet’s slogan is “the game just changed”? Why because too many people bet on the planned result?

lots of positives

well done to the team,

who gives as ■■■■?

Media are massive figjams. They have this desperate need to become celebrities, couldn’t give to ■■■■■ about being actual journos and non-carnts.

least they could do is wear a fricken suit. look like a pack of lazy slobs.

Horseshit. We played our ■■■■■■ hearts out, but ultimately it was the same problems - disposal and an effective forward line.

My weekend is ruined and I have to catch a train home.

Seriously, why let football ruin your weekend? Stop ■■■■■■ doing this people there’s way more to life.
Some people like to invest more into the club than others. not good or badthing just is.

Saying don’t do it isn’t gonna help. Just like doing it to anyone who cares about something to much be it a person place or thing.

I don’t get the only see it as entertainment value ( not having a go at you, I had someone follow me around abusing me and my opinion who claimed it was only entertainment for them). I find entertainment in things that will provoke fun and enjoyment, not things with so many variables that change form week to week.

Each to their own, not saying you or anyone should invest more than you want to, just it shouldn’t be odd when people do let how the club go, effect them in real life.

i wanted Dempsey and Melk dropped this week, thought they both played great. Glad im not on the coaching panel.

Hurley and Hep awesome

Rorted by the maggots and Thomas can GAGF

Should have won

Read the match thread from page 10 for the (sado-machoistic) LOLs.

RAGE RAGE AGAINST THE DYING OF THE GAME.

I very rarely post negatively after a loss but I'm going to have to disagree with the majority of you about this game. Yes I liked the endeavour, and there were some good signs, but overall I honestly thought we were absolutely terrible.

In particular, I am very very concerned about our systems moving the ball forward.

The last few weeks we have been too stagnant, going sideways and backwards and taking too long to move the ball forward. Obviously we needed to address this and move the ball quicker, and presumably the coaches instructed the players to that effect, but it seems as though the only way our players are capable of moving the ball quickly is by utilising the kamikaze play on at all costs approach. Tonight it was damn near suicidal at times, heading straight up the middle with players taking marks and looking to play on immediately without even looking or thinking.

And the majority of these instances weren’t from a turnover - they were when we kicked the ball out from full back. How many times did the kicker just bomb it to a pack situation 60m out from goal only to have the ball come straight back? How many times did a player 80 m out from goal just unthinkingly bomb the ball into the 50m arc to no one? It was dumb dumb dumb football, over and over again, trying the same tactics that clearly were not working.

We have to come up with a system - a way to effectively and efficiently move the ball to the forward line from the defensive 50 that does not involve suicidal playing on or tedious kicking sideways and backwards. Its getting desperate now and we will not win many games this year unless we sort it out. You can’t just only get goals from opposition turnovers and expect to win games.

We were enormously lucky to get as close as we did in my view. Should have lost by ten goals if North had kicked straight (I don’t think I’ve seen a team miss so many set shots in a game ever).

Maybe I was just in a terrible mood, but I’m more pessimistic after that game than I have been for a long time. If Schneider kicks straight from 10m out and the Hawthorn game goes 2 more seconds we would currently be sitting 1 and 6.

Am I wrong? Honest question.

No you are not wrong… I am also now thinking we are very lucky to be 3-4 instead of 1-6. We are really terrible with our skills and decision making right now.

I’m only hoping that getting Zaka, Carlise, Hocking, Myers, Cooney and Chapman back at 100% fitness and firing is going to turn our side around… here’s for hoping!

Problem is we can’t be fooled by the great effort…they do this in big games every time…the effort disappears against lesser opposition. These guys can’t maintain consistency…and could someone find Hibberd a right foot. He is killing us

SMACK

Belly was ■■■■■ tonight. Mckernan showed far more.