Vasectomy Advice and/or Experiences

maybe you don’t actually require the kindest cut?

1 Like

3x pregnancies within weeks, sometimes days of going down that path suggests that my spüf and mrs diggers’ receptacle are on the same page.

That’s why she won’t let me near her without precautions.

Did you thoroughly check the premises for the telltale signs of Ray parker Jr?

Then just get on and do it.

Make sure you ice afterwards. Then ice some more, and then keep icing.

You can thank me later.

2 Likes

Ok. Now I’m second guessing the paternity of my children.

They sort of look like me. Well, one does at least.

1 Like

… when you’ve got a raging habit, and the teeth of a Collingwood supporter!! :smirk:

Looks aren’t the key.

Do they support Essendon? Your kid.

Do they not support Essendon? Adopted.

1 Like

It’s diggers, he doesn’t even support Essendon.

Oh yes…

This will work then Diggers;

3 Likes

He doesn’t barrack for Essendon. He barracks for Sydney.

These two hate AFL although Jnr diggers #2 does put his hand up to play during the inter school carnival but I suspect it’s because soccer is maxed out.

My nephew had “the snip” as it is affectionately known. He had it done in the morning went back to work in the arvo. He said it was NO big deal and he is a sook his wife says.

His wife very pleased as it was much easier for him to do it rather than her have surgery.
They say best thing they ever did. They have two girls and do not want any more children.

Also looking to get this done now that we have 4 kids (Step-Dad to 2 from my wife’s previous marriage, plus 2 of our own).

Was going to get it done in June, but it’s mid-soccer season, so I don’t really want to miss any games, so now probably will get it done in September.

Also agree with those above saying that if you truly love your wife / partner and will stay with her, and don’t plan on having any (or any more) kids, then the snip is the way to go - gets your wife off those horrible chemicals, and for us blokes, away from the dreaded rubber and a much more free time in the bedroom hehe :wink:

1 Like

Bump

no more little @Diggers

1 Like

I’m In my early forties now with two kids but I don’t get enough action to warrant getting in the snip :slight_smile:

1 Like

That was my case too…but after 5, I was well truly done and did not want any miracle accidents so I just went on the public waiting list.

Took something like 12-13 months but it got done eventually.

Isn’t the body amazing. You have some couples who try and try and are unsuccessful, yet you have others who are “too successful” and need to cut it down.

Stood guard a few times to stop them getting off the bed or fainting as the Good Doc approached. Head of bed of course.

Interestingly it took over 12 months to conceive our first, 10 months to conceive the 2nd. The last 3 only took 2-3 months each.