Vasectomy Advice and/or Experiences

I can hook you up with some second hand endoscopy gear.

1 Like

How used?

Generally used in bungholes or weeholes.

1 Like

Make sure your surgeon has a steady hand with the scalpel, lest you end up with arsenick poisoning.

2 Likes

Wouldn’t want my ■■■■ nicked.

Any truth that @theDJR will be providing (dare I say it?) ball by ball commentary of the event on Blitz??

8 Likes

Remember one moment of distraction by your doctor leading to an errant slash and a disaster can happen!!!

1 Like

Decided to go the nuclear option?

1 Like

No need to be so snippy

1 Like

Don’t forget to pre-order one of these contraptions, Digs. :grin:

4 Likes

You really cut to the core of the issue there.

1 Like

Probably best to let the doc do it, but YOLO

11 Likes

I had it done, no big deal.

Although by way of disclosure, I now identify as a woman.

10 Likes

You need to join us in the DJ KING! thread.

2 Likes

4K glory!

Or maybe one of those cameras they use on Mythbusters with the ultra slow mo!

2 Likes

Diggers has for years already, so no biggie.

2 Likes

Imagine that. Hilarious.

I really don’t understand the hesitation on this issue. If you’re done with having kids, have it done. I had it done around 18 months ago and whilst I was sweating bullets prior, it really isn’t a big deal. I was awake and conscious the whole time, in fact, talking to the doc & nurse most of the time. I reckon it took half an hour max. No stitches and only a local during the procedure. I walked a km to the nearest coffee shop And drove home afterwards. The first couple days afterwards are a little tender but a pretty simple, pain free procedure. The peace of mind it now offers and how much happier my wife is since not having to take the pill etc it really is a no brainer IMO. I’d recommend anyone who’s thinking this way do just do it, you won’t regret it or look back.

P.S. I really feel it is the least I could’ve done for my wife after seeing her endure two pregnancies and years of pill side effects. Reboot is right, this type of procedure Is a way of showing your partner respect.

3 Likes

I had the beans taken away entirely not long after saying ‘I do’.

1 Like

Just in case it was missed earlier, Mrs diggers has not used the pill for at least 20 years.