Vegans on a rampage

Surely… we just wait it out. Eventually they are going to get tired and weak right?

19 Likes

Totally.

1 Like

Shoot to kill!

1 Like

stupid people.

1 Like

The Australian Meat Industry Council should offer free steaks every time they do a protest.

5 Likes

I think it’s a bit extreme to shoot meat eaters, although if necessary…

I went vegetarian about two years ago. I did it for myself. And while there is a lot wrong with the animal industry -ethically, environmentally and safety - I’m not going to lecture others about eating animals. I cringed when I saw this story and thought no, this is not the way to do it. Bad way to get your message out. The billboards they are parading around town at the moment are a more effective, passive aggressive, way to get their message out and let people think about it with being confronted by it like this.

13 Likes

militant vegans are the ISIS of vegetarianism

1 Like

We need to form a collective and start protesting at vegan restaurants.

Start chanting about converting to Jehovah’s Witness or Islam or some ■■■■.

By all means have an opinion.

Just don’t force it on others.

1 Like

Yep, really dumb. So many better ways to inform people about reducing or stopping eating the flesh altogether. See foot, shoot foot. Just don’t eat foot

I love the picture of the pig they have, with the caption ‘I want to live’… fk me a pigs got no fkg self awareness, let along a conceptualisation of life itself, the pig wants to eat and ■■■■ and roll around in its faeces. Fkg idiots.

2 Likes

you are assuming they aren’t informed and if they were they would change their minds.

Off you moral high horse.

I know all the reasons and I choose to eat meat.

So this is what Dutton was talking about when he said people were too afraid to go out to restaurants.

8 Likes

The pig would not have a life at all if it was not bred to be eaten.

2 Likes

I love bacon, (especially Victory Bacon) and all other things Pork related, … but that’s so not true, … I can’t even begin.

4 Likes

Pigs are actually pretty intelligent animals. Not sure how you can make those judgments.

Btw. No I’m not vegetarian and I eat bacon.

2 Likes

He’s talking about the way we anthropomorphise animals - and many other things - in order to push our own agenda - if I understand him correctly. In general it’s just the use of specious and emotive argument. It both simplifies and effectively erases the actual issues involved, like any extreme or fundamentalist position.

1 Like

What bullshit.

1 Like

Pigshit??

2 Likes

ARE YOU HAVING A GO AT ME MATE???

2 Likes